Chapter 34: Brother Zhiying Will Always Be With You

Jiangcheng, a seaside cottage.

Lan Zhi was not satisfied with a few strokes. Finally, he put down the pencil, picked up the goblet on the table, and walked out of the house.

At night, on the sea, like Snow White and the seven dwarfs, the sunglasses that are often asked by the evil queen, "Magic Mirror, tell me who is the most beautiful person in the world".

It reflects the white and pure moon in the sky.

And the stars that rotate around the moon are like seven dwarfs.

When the cold wind was blowing, Lan Zhi wrapped his shawl and strolled along the seaside with a glass in his hand.

The red wine in the glass is reflected in a fine light by the moonlight.

Lan couldn't help recalling high school.

Wen Zhiying is the monitor of their class, the figure of the seventh middle school in Mingcheng, the occupant of the first throne in the grade, and the favorite of all kinds of competitions.

He is very dazzling.

Many girls are interested in him openly and secretly.

She is not one of them.

She was not confident.

Wen Zhiying's family was born with a golden key. She has been the proud son of heaven since childhood, and she is only the adopted daughter of the Lan family.

At that time, she happened to hear people say that only Wen Zhiying could match Wen Zhiying in the whole Mingcheng Seven Middle School.

Because her grades are also among the best, she is good-looking, and she is the daughter of the Lan family.

It's the opposite of Wen Zhiying.

No one knows that she is actually just the adopted daughter of the Lan family.

She doesn't think they match.

Until her sophomore year of high school, she lived on her own advantages. The women's work won the International Jewelry Design Award.

It was a bracelet she designed at will. It was created by inspiration for a while, and then threw it in the studio at home.

She didn't know when her mother took her paintings to the competition.

After she won the prize, her parents did not choose to keep a low profile and spend money to enlarge her talented women's marketing.

Since then, she has gained confidence.

In the face of gentle response, he was no longer restrained and silent, took the initiative to approach him, and became open, cheerful and lively.

But until graduation, she didn't see any of her in Wen Zhiying's eyes.

On the day of the graduation party in the class, Wen Zhiying took a little sister to attend.

It's Xiao Li, who is only six years old.

Wen Zhiying only said that the child was his sister, and there was nothing else. Six-year-old Xiao Li, with a chubby face, big and round eyes, and a pink skirt. At the party, Wen Zhiying helped her peel off the grape skin carefully and feed it into her mouth. The bottom of her eyes was gentleness and spoiling that she had never seen before.

Everyone didn't expect that Wen Zhiying was a girl control. He was usually so cold, and there would be a spoiled girl.

At that time, no one would have thought that Wen Zhiying would marry this little sister more than ten years later.