Extra 8: Quiet Charming Night Lake

In a blink of an eye, the cold wind roared in the twelfth lunar month.

Fearing that the little fox would be cold, Wen You urged Xiao Li to place orders for many dog clothes online as early as autumn.

When it got cold, the little fox was also wrapped in winter clothes to keep out the cold.

On Thursday, Xiao Li and Cheng Luoxin flew to Xuancheng because their good friend Nie Shanshan was about to get married the next day.

After so many years, only Nie Shanshan, among Xiao Li's four roommates, was not married. She chose and finally met a prosecutor who met her requirements on a blind date at the age of thirty-one.

Xiao Li was on the plane with the mood of "my Shanshan Baby has finally found a good home".

After she and Cheng Luoxin opened the law firm, they basically lost a lot of time. They just finished a case and were in their spare time recently. They didn't take care of their families and invited them to go alone.

When Xiao Li was on a business trip, she didn't take care of the children together, but it has been nearly half a year since she left home last time, and Wen You's children forgot it.

Therefore, only Baba took a bath with her and her brother that night, and they were a little uncomfortable.

"Baba, won't Mama come back tonight?" Wenyou floated to Wen Zhiying and asked.

Wen Xiao, who was soaked on Wen Zhiying's right, said, "How many times do you want to ask this question?"

Wen Zhiying smiled and replied, "Um."

"Mom will be back tomorrow afternoon."

"I miss numbness so much. Do you want numbness?" When Wen You was taken out of the bathtub by Wen Zhiying and wiped the small body with a vealer, asked.

Wen Zhiying said, "How can I not, but Dad will see my mother tomorrow."

For these two children, Wen Zhiying is as patient as his wife Xiao Li.

After Wen You asked Wen Zhiying, she turned his head and asked Wen Xiao, "Brother, do you want to be numb?"

Wen Xiao was still soaking in the bathtub and nodded, "I think about it."

Wen You said, "I also want to be numb."

A pink bathrobe was covered by the shoulders and wrapped around her. Wen Zhiying took Wenyou out of the bathroom, put her on the bed, kissed her white and tender cheeks, "Here waiting for Dad,"

"Will you be afraid?"

There is a kennel by the bed. When Wen Zhiying came out with Wen You in his arms, the little white ball in the kennel jumped out and ran around.

Wen You said, "Don't be afraid. There is a little fox with me."

Wen Zhiying smiled and said, "Um."

He kissed his daughter again, turned back to the bathroom, and brought Wen Xiao in the bathtub up.

No matter how smart Wen Xiao is, he is only four and a half years old and can't take a shower by himself.

Two minutes later, Wen Xiao, wearing a small blue bathrobe, walked out of the bathroom by himself, slipped to the bedside and climbed up.

After a while, their old father Wen Zhiying also came out of the bathroom. He was wearing a large gray bathrobe, tall, with clear eyebrows, too straight nose, straight jawline, and beautiful and mature.

The man held a box of baby cream in his hand.

Wen Zhiying came to the bedside. Wen You knew what he was going to do and climbed over with the little fox in his arms obediently.