Chapter 37: Overhead is the Bright Moon

After dinner, Xiao Li and Wen Zhiying both went to the study.

Wen Zhiying actually had no plans for the evening, but Xiao Li wanted to study, so he sat at the computer desk browsing the financial report.

After nine o'clock, Wen Zhiying squeezed his eyebrows, got up from the swivel chair, and chose a science fiction on the bookshelf.

He sat back and opened the book. Not long after Xiao Li stepped on her pink plush slippers to him.

Wen Zhiying smelled the fragrance on her first.

Maybe because she hasn't been out for a day, Xiao Li is wearing a very homely, white loose sweater and orange wide-legged trousers today.

Her hair was tied into a ponytail, tied slightly loose, and two shredded hair fell on her ear. The small face was much thinner than before and lacked flesh, but Wen Zhiying remembered that she had eaten three bowls of full rice today and was not worried that she would grow back the meat.

"Huh?" Wen Zhi applied a syllable to ask her what she came over for.

Xiao Li said, "My pen is out of ink. I'll take you one."

She pulled out a ballpoint pen from his pen holder.

Wen Zhi uses more pens, followed by neutral pens, which is the only ballpoint pen in his pen holder.

Wen Zhiying said, "You take it."

Xiao Li glimpsed at the science fiction in which Wen Zhiying held in his hand, and Xiao Li left with a ballpoint pen.

After a while, Wen Zhiying found that the little girl was back in front of him.

Wen Zhiying usually reads books fast. At present, he has only turned two pages of this science fiction tonight.

Xiao Li said, "I want to go to the garden for a swing. You can accompany me."

She could see that Wen Zhiying was not busy tonight.

This is also a rare invitation to Wen Zhiying after a long time.

She doesn't remember when Wen Zhiying last accompanied her on a swing.

Wen Zhiying closed the book in his hand and said, "Yes."

He followed her out of the study.

When he came to the spiral ladder, Wen Zhiying stroked the tip of her ear and said, "Wait me."

He folded himself and walked in the direction of the bedroom.

Xiao Li thought Wen Zhi should have gone to the bathroom. She went downstairs first and waited for him at the back door leading to the garden. There was a floor mirror at the door. She tore off the hair ring on her head in front of the mirror and tied her hair again.

Just tied, a scarf was put on her neck.

"Is it cold outside?" Xiao Li said.

"The wind is strong." Wen Zhiying wrapped the scarf around her.

Xiao Li bent her eyes, stood on tiptoe, and put her arms around Wen Zhiying's neck.

Wen Zhiying hooked his lips: "Would you still swing?"

Xiao Li thought to myself, well, I wanted to kiss you, but you don't have this benefit now!

She let go of her gentle response and walked out quickly.

Rub your face against the cold wind.

The street lights in the garden are on, orange, and the trees and flowers are painted into another color by the street lamps at night.