Chapter 11: Does Your Hand Hurt?

At this time, Xiao Li was hit by a woman who hurried past with a glass in her hand.

The woman returned and was full of regret: "I'm sorry, are you all right?"

At the collision just now, a few drops of wine spilled out and fell on Xiao Li's skirt.

Her beautiful skirt suddenly had two darker colors.

Although it is not obvious if you don't look carefully, Xiao Li, a patient with exquisite appearance, still frowned a little.

However, the other party's apology attitude was sincere. Xiao Li didn't care much and waved her hand, "It's okay."

She was going to go to the toilet to deal with it by herself. Her eyes caught Kong Yuanyuan's table, with two more men.

She is a little familiar with one of the two men.

Is it Cheng Yong?

Why did everyone come to Junhuang today? She obviously met Wen Zhiying the other second.

However, she hates meeting Cheng Yong more than Wen Zhiying.

Suddenly, she actually realized that she put the two people together. Cheng Yong was nothing, and he couldn't be close to the gentle response at all.

Xiao Li thought for a moment and turned back to Kong Yuanyuan and left.

"Okay, you stink. If you have money to order such expensive wine with your classmates, you don't have the money to honor me?" Cheng Yong recently climbed to the second generation of a rich man in Mingcheng as a follower. Today, he helped the second generation of a rich man come to Junhuang to do something. Unexpectedly, he would meet his good sister Cheng Luoxin in such a place.

Seeing that Cheng Yong spoke so unpleasantly, Nie Shanshan frowned, "Who are you?"

"Who am I? I'm her brother!" Cheng Yong said the local way.

Cheng Luoxin said coldly, "I don't know him."

"Yo," Cheng Yong grabbed Cheng Luoxin's face. "The wings are so hard that you don't even recognize your brother? What, do you think my brother is ashamed?"

The two strange men who suddenly broke in didn't look good stubble. Han Ranxue got up from her seat and tried to be as tough as possible: "You, don't touch your hands and feet. Believe it or not, let's call the police!"

"Little sister, don't worry. I'm really her brother. Her name is Cheng Luoxin, right? You should all be Mingda University, right?" Cheng Yong hooked his lips.

"..."

He actually knew everything.

Kong Yuanyuan and others had to fall on Cheng Luoxin. Han Ranxue asked, "Xinxin, is he really your brother?"

Cheng Yong ruffian smiled and said, "Isn't that nonsense? She and I came out of the same mother's womb.

"Get out of here!" Cheng Luoxin was not soft-tempered. She was forced to have a bad temper. She pushed Cheng Yong away hard.

"Stinky, I don't even know how to shouting when I see my brother. No matter how well I read, I don't even recognize my own brother." Cheng Yong looked like a rogue.

At this time, someone slapped him in the face when he smelled a fragrant smell.

Cheng Yong was stunned.

Not only Cheng Yong, but also everyone at this table was stunned.

The woman who suddenly appeared in sight, a naughty and pure light orange bubble-sleeved skirt, white and beautiful, a pair of big eyes black and bright, and watery lips. At this time, the touching face was cold, and the proud princess seemed to become a domineering queen.