Chapter 10: A Little Guilty

Whenever Wen Zhi should be like a male dog. When you are in love, you will change into a person. Xiao Li has long been used to it.

At first, it was impossible for her to shout out the voice of "Brother Zhiying". She didn't shout that name until her attached skin was soaked in sweat and the frequency became faster and faster.

After finishing, Xiao Li paralyzed for two minutes, waited for Wen Zhi to clean up, got up and continued to recite.

She felt that it was not easy for her to take the exam the next day. She didn't finish memorizing the book, but she was squeezed dry like a fruit.

Wen Zhiying is simply not a human being!

It's not human. After cleaning up the garbage they made, someone lay back in bed and fished up the bedside table's "Sadness in the Deep in History".

He seemed to be very interested in this book. Xiao Li didn't care about him. He lay on the bed and continued to recite it, with her legs tilted up and shaking.

She didn't look in the same direction as Wen Zhiying, but her head was facing the end of the bed. Wen Zhiying raised his eyes slightly and could see her white feet moving around in front of her eyes.

In Xiao Li's posture, the hem of the skirt basically faded to her legs. Root, he leans in the direction and has an excellent vision.

Wen Zhiying is a normal man. His wife is so beautiful and delicious that he may not suppress the impulse to ask her again. He squeezes his eyebrows. The book in his hand can't read Gardenia Zhengli alone and falls the book back to the bedside table. He got up from bed and said to Xiao Li, "I'll go to the living room to watch TV for a while."

Xiao Li didn't raise his head, "Oh" sounded.

Waiting for someone to go out, Xiao Li looked up and thought, what time is it now? Is he still running to watch TV?

In Xiao Li's impression, Wen Zhiying is a very self-disciplined person and rarely stays up late.

At present, the task is heavy, and she just has a little doubt and continues to endorse the book with her arms.

Endorsement is really a spell that French students can't escape every exam week, because there will be a question type of noun explanation. In the case questions, the Dharma bars involved must also be written verbatim. You can't do it without memorizing it. It's useless to understand it alone.

At one o'clock in the morning, Wen Zhiying returned to the room from the living room. The people on the bed were lying upside down, with books pressing on their stomachs, and they had fallen asleep.

Xiao Li's sleeping position is really not good-looking. She is lying on the bed, and her hair is scattered like a female ghost.

Wen Zhiying took down the book on her stomach, picked her up, and put her in the right position.

The little girl slept soundly and just hummed. When he landed on the bed, her pink eyes were calm and calm, and continued to fall asleep.

The crystal lantern on the roof was turned off, and Wen Zhiying used the moonlight to wind around the other side of the bed.

The next day, Xiao Li felt that she didn't play well and scolded Wen Zhiying in her heart.

I thought that he wasted her almost half an hour last night.

Otherwise, she can memorize it a little more. This private international law may be able to get a 4.0.

Xiao Li has a total of six professional courses, almost two a day, which ended on Thursday.