Chapter 33: I Haven't Regarded You as My Little Sister for A Long Time

Wen Qishan passed away on that night's winter night.

Xiao Li remembered that when she went to the bedside, the old man took her hand and said, "Little Lizi, I'm going to accompany your grandfather in the sky. The old man has been waiting for me for a long time."

He took Wen Zhiying's hand again: "Little pear will be left to you. Love her all your life. Don't bully her, okay?"

But it was cold that night.

When Wen Qishan closed her eyes, Xiao Li trembled uncontrollably and tears burst out.

Among the group of people, only Mrs. Wen did not shed tears. Instead, she smiled: "He deliberately asked Aunt Zhang and Aunt Zhou to hide it from you and didn't want you to know that his condition was getting worse. How could the old man be willing to die in the hospital bed?"

Wen Qishan is such a person. When he doesn't want to die, he still has a potion bottle on his body, and he doesn't want to lie in the ICU and close his eyes.

That day, Xiao Li finally understood why Wen Qishan suddenly raised two cute chow dogs, and why she urged Xiao Wenhui, an in-law, to go on a blind date more urgent than before.

Wen Qishan raised a chow dog in the hope that Mrs. Wen would not be lonely after he left.

And the old man also hopes that before he leaves, he can see Xiao Wenhui have reliable entrustment for the rest of his life.

However, none of them value these strange things.

That day, she was still thinking about Wen Zhiying and Lan Zhi.

After the funeral, Xiao Li and Wen Simian moved to the old house and lived with Mrs. Wen for a long time.

After the Spring Festival, Mrs. Wen drove them away: "People have ups and downs, and the moon has cloudy and sunny. There is nothing unacceptable. Although your grandfather is gone, I know he is looking at me in the sky. I like purity. You are here and still quarreling me. You see, there are so many books in my study. As a friend, how can I be lonely?

This reminds Xiao Li of the death of her parents in a car accident.

At that time, she felt that the world was gray and it took a lot of courage to live.

For a long time, she fell into depression and couldn't come out.

It was Wen Qishan who told her, "Your parents are looking at you in the sky."

"Only when you live well will they rest assured in heaven."

On the eighth day of the first lunar month, Wen Zhiying came to pick up Xiao Li.

"Grandma, I'll see you on the Lantern Festival." Xiao Li hugged Mrs. Wen.

Mrs. Wen smiled and said, "Okay."

Two chow dogs circled around them.

Aunt Zhang pulled out Xiao Li's suitcase.

Wen Zhiying took it, stepped out of the yard first, and put the suitcase in the trunk.

Xiao Li squatted down Rua for a while and two cute dogs turned around and left.

The two chow dogs chased all the way to the door.

"Goodbye, grandma." Xiao Li sat in the co-pilot and waved his hand.

Mrs. Wen nodded with a smile.

The sun is shining today, sprinkling a large amount of golden yellow.

Xiao Li looked at Mrs. Wen bathed in the sun.

The seventy-nine-year-old grandmother still has charm and elegance.