Chapter 12: Little White Swan

It seems to be foggy tonight, and the moonlight is thin.

The summer wind is cool, and the flowers and trees become blurred and hazy at night.

"It's so annoying. My skirt is contaminated here." Xiao Li didn't forget the episode she was hit in the bar and looked down at her skirt.

It's also like trying to cover up the unnaturalness of the face.

Wen Zhiying started the car and glanced sideways. It seemed that he couldn't find a word to pick it up. After a while, he said, "Go home and wash it."

Xiao Li looked out of the window and echoed "Oh".

She could see the reflection of Wen Zhiying from the window. The man leaned lazily against the backrest of the seat. The hands holding the steering wheel were skeletoned and white and slender. The lines of his side face were smooth and cold, his jaw was angular, and the bridge of his nose was straight.

The driving posture is also quite charming.

As the car drove out of the garage, the reflection disappeared. Xiao Li closed her eyes and wanted to take a nap. Wen Zhiying would definitely call her when she got home.

But as soon as she closed her eyes, she couldn't help recalling the words Wen Zhiying holding her hand not long ago and asking her, "Does your hands hurt?"

She said, "It's okay."

Wen Zhiying pressed the flesh of her palm again and said, "If you can move your mouth in the future, don't do it."

"Don't touch your hand from everyone."

When he said this, the bottom of his eyes was dark and he couldn't see the bottom. Xiao Li's heart missed half at that time.

Why did he say that? She was not allowed to hit people? How angry she was at that time.

Others don't know Cheng Yong's disgust. She knows.

So she wants to refute.

But at the gentle eyes, he swallowed back, nodded, and whispered.

Inexplicably, she felt an extra layer of ambiguity in the car, and then pulled her hand back.

When Xiao Li felt the enthusiasm on her face, she quickly cut off her thoughts.

She felt very worthless. Wen Zhiying's casual words made her confused.

Since childhood, has he cared about her less often? I don't know when she subconsciously made up for her mind.

This is not necessary.

Isn't it all up to you? Don't be confused because of his lust.

Xiao Li gradually leaned against the chair and fell asleep.

I have made some ideological spurs in my heart, but I can't control it in my dream.

She actually dreamed that after Wen Zhiying asked if her hand hurt, she pressed over and kissed her. It was inseparable. They seemed that they had kissed for two hours.

She and Wen Zhiying haven't kissed for such a long time. It seems that Wen Zhiying will only kiss her when his body reacts.

When the kiss was dark, Xiao Li felt a little pain on her cheek, and Wen Zhiying bit her!

When I opened my eyes and my consciousness returned to the cage, everything was bubble. As soon as the wind blew, it all dissipated.

She was not bitten, but Wen Zhiying pinched her face.