Chapter 17: Don't Cry Li Li Be Good

When Wen Zhiying called, Wen Simian, who was standing by the bedside, was shocked and threw her mobile phone to Lu Anjie beside him like a hot potato.

Lu Anjie looked at the caller ID and jumped slightly: "Cheap... old, male?"

Wen Simian said, "This is not my mobile phone, it belongs to my cousin-in-law, and this is my cousin."

Lu Anjie breathed a sigh of relief.

He thought...

"You pick me up." I heard Wen Simian say.

"I'll pick it up?" Lu Anjie was a little nervous. After all, the person who called was Wen Simian's cousin. I heard from Mianmian that this cousin was many years older than her, so he was regarded as half an elder.

However, Lu Anjie was still psychologically prepared in a short time. Just as he wanted to answer, his mobile phone was snatched back by Wen Simian.

"Hey, Don, cousin..."

"Wow, I'm miserable." After hanging up the phone, looking at Xiao Li, who was hanging water on the bed, Wen Simian buried her face in the palm of her hand distressedly.

On the phone just now, when Xiao Li was in the hospital, Wen Zhiying's cold voice was scary.

Lu Anjie didn't know what she was timid. He thought she was worried about her cousin-in-law in bed. He stretched out his hand on the back and patted her gently: "Don't worry, the doctor said that your cousin-in-law's life is not in danger, and now there are signs of a high fever."

Wen Simian is naturally more worried about Xiao Li's safety, but he is also worried about his own safety.

Two complex emotions are intertwined, which makes her so restless.

"Mianmian." At this time, the people on the bed slowly opened their pink eyelids, and the thick dark eyelashes were held up like umbrellas.

"Ah, Lili, you're awake!" Wen Simian jumped out of the chair.

Xiao Li turned her head and looked at the hanging bottle on the top of her head and the syringe on the back of her right hand.

Is this a hospital?

Why did she wake up? She came to lie in the hospital??

Wen Simian said, "You have a high fever on pears. Blame me. You should not leave you alone in the hotel."

She regretted it very much. Obviously, she knew that Xiao Li had a cold, but she only cared on playing and didn't take good care of her.

Since Xiao Li had that car accident in junior high school, she has been much more delicate than before and she will often get sick.

When she came to a foreign country, she should not leave the little princess alone in the hotel.

Wen Simian felt that she must have been confused by love.

Xiao Li said, "It's okay. Maybe it has anything to do with you because I got caught in the rain yesterday."

People around her spoiled her as if they thought she had never grown up.

In fact, she is also twenty-two years old.

"Drenched in the rain? Haven't you been staying in the hotel? Why are you still caught in the rain?" Wen Simian was surprised.

Xiao Li said, "I went out for dinner, and then I encountered heavy rain. It's so unlucky."

Wen Simian: "..."

"Didn't you stay in the hotel obediently? Oh, you really!" Wen Simian regretted it even more. Fortunately, Xiao Li went out, but she only encountered heavy rain and did not encounter other dangers, otherwise Madrid, Spain, would be her hiding place.