Chapter 35: Kissed

The next morning, the morning sun dyed a rose on the horizon.

Wisps of sunshine followed, reflecting all the way from the small garden behind the villa, and then penetrating the room through the glass.

Xiao Li rolled over lazily and bumped into a strong arms.

She was knocked off her nose and opened her eyes.

Looking up, it was Wen Zhiying who gave birth to a stubble chin.

I don't know what he is busy with during this period. It seems that he hasn't paid attention to repairing his appearance.

Xiao Li stretched out her hand and pointed a little bit.

The soreness of the body is delayed to produce feelings. Xiao Li couldn't help thinking about last night.

Wen Zhiying was not gentle at all last night, and finally made her cry.

As she was crying, she said with a quick mouth, "I want to divorce you."

She never said such words until yesterday.

Most of the time, it was Wen Zhiying's sentence "Non't mention divorce to me again", which inspired her rebellious psychology.

When that sentence fell, Wen Zhiying seemed to have changed, which was even more frightening.

I fell asleep very late last night, so Xiao Li woke up for a while and thought she should sleep again. Didn't the people who tossed him around last night still sleep soundly?

I just don't know why she shrank under and the pillow was out of her head.

She moved up.

It was still facing Wen Zhiying. In a short time, the eyes reflected on Wen Zhiying's whole handsome face.

Although he bleed, it was hard to stop his original handsomeness, and even the stubble grew on his face, which made him a little more mature and charming.

After licking her lips, Xiao Li closed her eyes contentedly.

I had a dream of returning to the cage.

In the corridor of the teaching building, a girl trotted out of Class (3) of the first year of high school. She held this Chinese exercise book in her arms.

With a ponytail and a school uniform, she wears a little spaciously.

The girl stopped in the third class of high school (21).

"Who are you looking for?" Someone asked her.

"I'm looking for your class Wenzhiying." Xiao Li said.

"Oh, find our monitor. He's going to play basketball. He's not here." The classmate said.

Xiao Li was about to go to the playground to find someone. When she turned around, she bumped into a person's arms. He smelled sweat and a faint aloe.

"Pear."

Looking up is the gentle response she is looking for.

Xiao Li was about to say something when she saw a tall and thin girl standing behind Wen Zhiying.

The other party has long hair and a confident smile.

"In response, I went first." The girl said.

Wen Zhiying said "um" loudly.

Xiao Li bit her lip.

Wen Zhiying pulled her ear, "Find me?"

Xiao Li didn't say anything and her face was stuffy.