Chapter 14: Sleeping Pills

Wen Simian happened to have finished shooting a play recently and asked Xiao Li if she wanted to travel together.

Xiao Li, who was in the summer vacation, naturally willing to discuss with the two and decided to go to Spain.

Before leaving, I went to Wen's old house to visit Wen Qishan.

Wen Qishan joked that if he hadn't hadn't hadn't had an old bone, he would have wanted to play with them. Xiao Li said that she would have taken a lot of photos and showed him.

On the day she left, Wen Zhiying was very busy. It was Xiao Li sent by driver Lao Zhou. Wen Simian arrived at the airport first and was not with Xiao Li, because she had many fans to see off at the airport gate. Wen Simian was more favorite fans. If time was not tight, she would stop to give them to sign one by one when she saw fans.

So Xiao Li arrived at the airport later than Wen Simian, but entered the VIP lounge of Mingcheng International Airport earlier than Wen Simian.

Xiao Li went to the restaurant to order a vegetable salad. Halfway through it, she saw an acquaintance.

I haven't seen this acquaintance for a long time. Xiao Li didn't recognize her at first. When the other party mentioned her name first, she remembered who this person was.

Qiao An'an, the daughter of the Qiao family.

She seems to be a little familiar with her companions. She has met at some dances, but with all due respect for her blind face and her poor memory, she really didn't find out which one in the celebrity circle.

"Isn't that Xiao Li? Why is she alone?" Shenlu opposite Joanna cut the steak and said.

There were not many people in the VIP lounge, and the two tables were close to each other. It was her voice that made Xiao Li pay attention to it again and then remembered who Qiao An'an was.

"Who knows?" Qiao An'an doesn't pay much attention to Xiao Li's appearance.

Xiao Li suddenly felt a little itchy and sneezed.

The salad at the airport was really not delicious. Xiao Li gradually lost her appetite. She took the bag and got up to go to the bathroom.

By the way, she had a good time with Joanna, a freshman in high school.

In the same class, I have worked as the front and rear tables for half a semester.

During her time as a best friend, she basically went to the toilet after class, went to the snack bar to buy snacks, and occasionally made an appointment to play on weekends.

How did the relationship break up later?

It seemed that Joanna was having a puppy love affair with a particularly handsome boy in the next class, but later the boy proposed to break up with Joanna and ran to pursue her.

Joanna thought it was the man she seduced and quarreled with her.

"Seducing? I don't care. He is so ugly." She was speechless at that time.

"He is so ugly. He is so handsome!" Joanna said.

"You go and treat your eyes." Xiao Li said.

Later, Joanna alienated her.

"The ring on Xiao Li's hand is so beautiful." Seeing that the people at that table were gone, Shen Lu said.

Joanna said, "It's okay. Some things look beautiful, but the inside is actually empty."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Wen Zhiying doesn't love her at all. Have you ever seen any activities these two people attend together? I don't see it once a year. Joanna Road.