Chapter 29: Change the Brooch

The destination of their trip is Yueqing Mountain, a famous camping place in Mingcheng. It takes more than two hours to drive from the city to there.

So after Xiao Li was in high spirits for more than ten minutes, she fell asleep on her gentle shoulder.

I don't know how long it took for Xiao Li to hear a sound of information. Soon after, pain came from her cheeks and Wen Zhiying called her, "Li Li."

Xiao Li woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Are you here?"

The bus had stopped. She saw her colleagues in the Ministry of Justice getting off one after another. She glanced at Wen Zhiying's shoulder in a hurry and thought that fortunately, there was no wet there, otherwise she would be too humiliated.

Xiao Li couldn't forget it. When she was a child, she fell asleep several times by Wen Zhiying. When she woke up, she saw an extra dark color on him.

That's her drooling.

Wen Zhiying said, "Not yet. Get out of the car for lunch first."

A few minutes later, Xiao Li followed Wen Zhiying and took the employees into a Guizhou restaurant.

This restaurant seems to be chartered by Wen Zhiying in advance. It is clean and spacious, empty. Not long, the empty and spacious two-story building is full of Huaxin employees.

Xiao Liran and Wen Zhiying sat at the same table. Except for the two of them, this table was basically from the Ministry of Justice.

Then Xiao Li found that the other tables were more and more lively, and everyone was talking and laughing. Only their table was quiet and ate the delicious food on the table very carefully.

Xiao Li has never eaten Guizhou cuisine before. Today, she ate it for the first time and found that it was quite delicious. She held a lot of chopsticks in the salad Houttuynia, which no one dared to try.

This houttuynia smells strange, tastes slightly bitter and astringent, but mixed with vinegar and chili, it seems to be addictive.

At least their table... She ate very enthusiastically there.

Xiao Li saw Houttuynia and turned to her side again. She picked it up with chopsticks.

As soon as it was picked up, Houttuynia was taken away and fell in front of her.

Xiao Li: "..."

Looking up at Wen Zhiying, he asked with his eyes, "What are you doing?"

Wen Zhiying's voice was thick and light, "You just like this table."

I love to eat, but I can't bring it to me. What does this look like?

Xiao Li was BB in her heart, but she didn't take it off and bit her lower lip gently. At this time, some employees at their table said, "Yes, yes, yes, Xiaoxiao, it seems that only you like this dish, this dish will be left to you."

"..." OK.

How else can she refuse?

Next, this plate of strange-tasting cold houttuynia was really eaten by Xiao Li alone.

After lunch, the large army returned to the bus and continued to set off.

The place where they ate was not far from Yueqing Mountain. After seven or eight minutes, they reached the place.

The scenery of Yueqing Mountain is beautiful. In early winter, the secluded path forest is covered with maple leaves falling from the treetops. When you step on it, it makes a crisp squeak.