Chapter Eleven! (Q&A)

~MIYA'S POV~

"Well are any of you going to explain to me why you attacked that young girl?"

"It's a long complicated story. It happened after you supposedly died." Zack began until Adam cut in. "When we heard you had 'died' we were so angry. We were angry at our parents, your dad, but mostly at ourselves. At the funeral though we heard your dad saying how you deserved it while our parents agreed. That's when we realized that all those years we were mean to you were because our parents put terrible images in our minds about you. We understood why in that moment was because your father being the most powerful alpha he had ways of getting what he wanted." Adam was interrupted by Logan this time. "How about we get to all that another time and get back on track to telling Miya the answer she is waiting to hear. Well Miya long story short we were so angry that we attacked our own parents and your father which then lead us to getting kicked out of our packs which makes us rogues now. Well as a rogue your primal instinct becomes stronger the longer you stay a rogue. You may be thinking how in three years we haven't completely succumbed to our primal instincts well after about six months of being rogues we found a small pack of werewolves called the Wilderness Pack and joined them. Well we stayed till about eight months ago after we were attacked we were the only ones to survive. So now to the reason we attacked the girl we have no actual answer as to why. The only answer we can give you is that our primal nature took over briefly and we couldn't control it therefore we attacked the girl. Had we been in a pack and under normal circumstances we would have never harmed that young girl."

As Logan finished answering my question I believe the only thing I could do was stand there and stare at them. I would have never thought that they would've become rogues yet here they are as rogues. Then thoughts and ideas came to mind. What if they join our pack? Would we be friends again? If they attacked their parents and my father how are they still alive? Who was hurt when they attacked? Is there a possibility that they are being hunted down? The worst thing that came to mind was my father finding me. If he finds out about my ability then he will do anything to take me back. He has always wanted to find a she wolf with my ability but he knew that it would be highly unlikely. Female shifters occur only when the moon goddess blesses you before you are born. It is said that before we are born we are waiting with the moon goddess while she prepares us for our roles in the pack. She is supposed to gift each male the ability to shift an each female is blessed only with heightened senses. Unless you are the blessed female shifter this female is one that the moon goddess sees great power and has much pride in. the female shifter are rare but not as rare as a pure white shifter such as myself.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Logan cleared his throat. "Would you like to join a pack? I'm not sure how well the Alpha will take you harming that young girl on his territory or the fact that you are rogue but maybe I can talk him into letting you join. That is if you want to join the pack?"

"Which pack?"

"Ummmm. Well maybe you should figure that out for yourself."

"Why can't you tell us?"

"Come on you'll find out soon enough."

As we walked back to the pack house with any complaints from the guys saying how much they wished I would tell them what pack. They even asked who the Alpha of the pack is. I kept giving the same response that they would see when we get there. Finally they gave up and just decided to be quiet. Once we emerged from the woods pack warriors rushed to grab Logan, Adam, and Zack. Before they could reach us I held up my hand to say don't bother they looked hesitant but stopped anyway. "Where is the Alpha?"

"He is in his office beyond mad that you left and ordered him to stay here Luna. He is quite angry and doesn't understand why he stayed. After you left he was going to track you down but no one could catch your scent."

"Thank you I will take care of him."

I walked past them to the pack house with the guys in tow. As we began walking up the steps to the house I could feel the fear radiating from the guys. Even though that had all been born of a higher rank they were no longer in a pack. Even though their titles make them stronger than the average shifter they are still on enemy territory at the moment. i felt bad for them and they would soon realize which Alpha's territory they are on an that made me feel even worse for them. Hopefully I would be able to calm Josh down enough so that he would hear them out and not rip their heads off as soon as we enter his office. I hadn't realized that we had made it upstairs until Zack cleared his throat. Before I could knock on the door it opened to reveal Josh. He looked angry but it didn't seem to be directed at me but more at himself. He pulled me into a hug placing his face in the crook of my neck inhaling deeply to calm his wolf and to assure his self I was ok. Once he was finally calm he sensed the guys and became angry again.

"Josh calm down this is Zack Bridges, Logan Williams, and Adam Hyde. Guys this is Josh Cutrer my mate."

The looks on their faces was priceless had not been for the anger I felt from Josh I would've laughed. Once they finally got their composure back what was said next caught me off guard.

"Can we join your pack?"

Zack asked so casually like they had been friends for years. At first the guys looked as though they were ready to run for the hills. I would have guessed they would still have that terrified look on their face. Although, if they could feel the anger radiating from Josh they would still look terrified if not more. When I looked up at Josh he was staring down at me with anger in his eyes ,not directed at me, and two questions underlined in them. I knew he wanted to know why I brought them here and whether I thought they should be let into the pack.

~A/N~

Sorry it took so long guys. Thank you all for reading I really appreciate the love you all have given tthis book. Please continue to read even though you made get annoyed with my late updates. I haven't updated much because ive been so busy with work and my family. I'm hoping to get a break soon after my birthday but it al depends on how things work out for me. Don't forget to keep voting and your comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you so much. ~amber_marie001