Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

~MIYA'S POV~

Back at the pack house, after I finally put on some clothes, Chris has taken Charity to the pack doctor to get her foot examined. I feel really bad about Charity's foot every time I try to apologize though she cuts me off and says don't even think about apologizing because it wasn't my fault. It makes my wolf mad but we both know she's right I just feel as though it really is my fault. Josh has been extra possessive since we got back I finally managed to get away from him a few minutes ago so that I could wash my face.

"Miya where are you!?" Great Josh figured out I wasn't next to him anymore. I had hoped him replaying everything to his pack would take longer than it did. Guess I need to let him know I'm ok.

"I'm in the bathroom!"

"Why did you leave my side? I thought I told you to stay with me! Anyone could take you especially since you aren't marked or mated to me yet!"

"I-I'm sorry." I felt a little scared because he was yelling at me.

"No. Baby I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you. Come here."

I thought of a second and decided I need to stop getting scared around men. So I decided that this would be the last time I become scared. I mean I have fought off so many rogue men with no hesitation, no fear. So it's time for me to stop being afraid. I looked him in the eyes an began to tell him how I felt, but before I had the chance I heard screaming outside. I ran to the window and looked out there was no one there. Josh came up behind me and asked what it was. I guess he didn't hear it. I heard it again but this time a little closer. I stayed at the window watching I hope no one is hurt. I watched an waited for someone or something to come out of the woods. My wait was over as soon as a young girl appeared.

~A/N~

Sorry guys I know it's short but I've been extremely busy with work. I'll try to update more this week. The next chapter will be longer. Thank you guys for reading and sticking with me through my late updates.