Chapter Seven (Saving Charity)

~MIYA'S POV~

I watched as the rogues emerged from the woods. As soon as the last one emerged they got into a fighting stance. The big brown wolf in the middle was the first to lunge and so did I, shifting in mid air letting my wolf take control. I could sense the other wolves getting in a fighting stance. Browny (the rogue that lunged first) tried to bite at my neck but I was faster and got his first biting down as hard as I could instantly killing him. I fell to the ground dropping the now dead wolf from my mouth. I watched the other wolves waiting for then to initiate any fight. I figured they'd be start but they weren't they all lunged at the same time.

~CHARITY'S POV~

Oh my gosh! Miya is a female shifter and she's pure white!! I can't believe my luna is a rare female shifter and she risking her life to protect the pack, and right now mainly me. I watched her kill the big brown wolf she made it look so easy. Maybe all the other wolves will leave now. I wasn't lucky enough to get my wish because all the rogues attacked her at one time. Before the made it to her though they were all blown back but there's no wind. I watch as a couple hit a tree and one goes into the woods. Two get up and go to attack Miya again but the don't take one step before the dirt beneath their feet sucks them in. How is this even possible? I've never seen that before. I can't think anymore because the rogue that flew in the woods tries to sneak up on her but she turns just in time to grab on to his neck and sling him back lifeless. There are six left how is she going to kill the rest? I close my eyes now wanting to watch as the last six lunge for her throat.

~JOSH'S POV~

We Chris got the message from Charity that they were about to be attacked by rouges we both shifted and ran to our mates. What we saw when we got their was not something we expected. I guess we came close to the end of the fight because the only thing I saw was six rogues burst into flames. I looked around trying to find Miya and Charity but I could find anything I couldn't even sense my mate. I looked to Chris and he linked me he couldn't sense Charity. We both ran to the dead rogues and before we got half way we froze we could sense our mates again. Miya peeked her head around a tree. What the hell is she doing behind a damn tree and not in one!? Chris and I shift back to human for. I looked for Charity and found her up in a tree.

"Miya needs some clothes!," Charity yelled.

"Why do you need clothes?," I asked Miya walking closer to her.

"Umm i-it's better if I show you."

She disappeared behind the tree and came back out a pure white wolf. Holy shit my mate is a female shifter!? With a pure white wolf no doubt! She was rare just being a shifter now to top it of she even more rare because she's completely white! If other wolves find out they may try to mate her because of what she is. At the thought of someone taking my mate or even hurting her makes me growl. I watch my mate back away I think I scared her. I take a step towards her slowly.

"I wasn't growling at you baby I was growling at the thoughts going through my head."

She took a hesitant step closer to me but then stopped. She looked around as though she heard something. Chris and I looked at each other with the same thought...

~A/N~

I know this is short but I'm trying to write more on my other story so I can catch up a little. I'm also revising She is Mine for any of you who were possibly reading it. Thanks you guys so much for the votes and comments on this book. Vote/Comment.

Enjoy.