Chapter Five (Alpha Meeting)

~MIYA'S POV~

As soon as I got out of John's truck the wind blew and I got a hint of this amazing scent. I only got enough of it to distinguish the scent; it smelled like the outdoors, I like the fresh woodsy outdoors smell so sue me. I wanted to smell more of the scent but pushed the thought to the back of my mind. John walked up to me and grabbed my arm with more force than needed I flinched and pulled my arm away from him. He tried to grab my arm again but I started towards what I assume was their pact house before he could grab me. I noticed there wasn't really anyone around. Does it have something to do with me?

Once we got to the door John opened it and shoved me in. I wonder what his problem is it's not like I killed one of their pack members. I mean I could probably kill all of the easily but I would rather keep my secret a secret. John walked past me and I followed him. We walked silently through the house until we made it to a large door that sticks out from the rest. It was a large oak door with a wolves carved into it but one wolf stood out among the rest, I presume it was the alpha. The wolves were all gathered and the moon was high in the sky. The carving was beautiful, I hadn't realized I was stating at the door until it opened. I looked up only to face the most stunning guy I have ever seen. He was wearing dark jeans and a dark blue t-shirt that showed off his right pack. Is muscles weren't too big or too small they were just right. His dark brown hair was towards the middle of his forehead and he had the most amazing blue eyes. He just looked god like.

My thoughts were interrupted by my wolf growling at me.

"Mate", my wolf growled at me. What!? My mate is an Alpha, and the strongest one at that. Why couldn't I have been with out one I mean yea I would like to be his mate but I don't trust men especially Alphas. My father was an Alpha what if he finds me? I can't let anything happen to me mate. I may not trust him but he's still my mate. My thoughts were interrupted by my mates voice.

"John you are dismissed I would like to talk to her alone."

"Yes Alpha" John bowed his head and walked away. As soon as he was out if sight I was pulled into a hug. "Mate" was all he said before I pulled away. He looked hurt but recomposed hisself.

"Do you not want to be my mate?"

Oh no he's hurt I can hear it in his voice. He tried to hide it but I can still hear it. I do want to be his mate. I'm just scared. How can I tell him. I think I stayed quiet too long because his next words through me off guard.

"That's fine you don't have to be with me. It's your choice..."

I cut him off before he could say anymore. "No I do want to be your mate. I'm scared though. I can't tell you why or of what. I don't really trust men either." Me and my big mouth. How stupid can I be I should've said sorry but I can't worry about a mate right now. Instead I ramble about how I want to be his mate. I look up to see him staring at me with happiness and anger in his eyes. Why is he angry is it because I said I want to be his mate? If that made him angry then why would he be happy?

"What's your name?"

"Miya, you?"

"Josh"

~JOSH'S POV~

When she told me she was scared and that she didn't trust mean I got angry. There has to be a reason she doesn't trust me. Someone has done something to her because you don't just stop trusting people but especially men. I just want to hurt whoever has done something to my mate. She's a she-wolf like the rest but none of them are shifters. Someone could've hurt her extremely bad. "What's your name?"

"Miya, you?"

"Josh"

She's so guarded. Just watching her she looks like she always on the edge.

"How would you like be in the pack? I would like to know you're protected."

"I'd like to stay but my presence would only bring trouble. I think it would be best if I left."

I growled when she said that I couldn't let her go I just found her. "NO! Your my mate you're staying with me!" I saw her flinch at my tine and I automatically felt bad. I went to reach for her but she flinched away. I can't help but think something really bad has happened to her and it makes me angrier. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I'd just prefer that you stay here."

"Ok. I'll stay."

~A/N~

I hope this chapter makes up for my slow writing. Picture of Josh to the side! Vote and Comment. I really appreciate the reads. Hope you guys keep reading. Enjoy!