Chapter Three

Chapter Three

I woke up to the sounds of the waterfall and my surroundings. It's about Seven in the morning I need to get moving so I can put more distance between me and my old pack. I know there are other packs around I educated myself on all the packs and the pack members. I know each packs, size name, Alpha, and how strong they are. My old pack is a weak pack that's why my father asks other Alphas to back him up in wars. Being the Alphas daughter is hard especially when your dad hates you and turns the entire pack against you.

I finished packing and started walking again. I've been heading East since I left the pack. My fathers pack is in California. I think I might be two states away already but I can't be sure. I have only been walking for five minutes and something feels off. I take in a better scent of my surroundings I can smell what seems like another wolf. It's a male rogue. I'm just glad it's only one. I start to walk fast though since I really don't want to fight. Maybe if I get far enough it won't come close.

Unfortunately the odds weren't in my favor because once I picked up pace so did he. I was really hoping I wouldn't have to fight but if I don't hurry I'll have to. I was almost at a clearing when I heard the snarling behind me. I slowly turn around already knowing it's a rogue wolf. When I came face to face with him I was hoping he would change back to human form but he didn't. I think he senses the alpha blood in me. I guess it's the one thing I can't really hide. I started backing up slowly hoping he wouldn't walk forward. After two steps he lunged at me but I'm faster so I dodged him and shifted into my white wolf. I lunged at him and grabbed the back of his neck with my canines. He started clawing at me trying to get me off but I wasn't coming off easily. I bit down harder and that made him go limp. I finished what was started, but I didn't kill him. After I finished I grabbed my bag with my teeth and started running in my wolf form.

I've been running for eight hours and I'm in Louisiana I believe. Im still in wolf form. I'm coming up to a lake so I'm going to change back to human form. I find a big tree and shift back. I put on some of the extra clothes I packed and drink some water. I didn't realized how thirsty I was until I started drinking the water. I filled my bottle up again for next day. I set things up for the night. As I get ready to lay down I listen and take in every bit of my surrounds to make sure I'm alone. After I make sure I'm safe I lie down and get comfortable I fall asleep.

~A/N~

Sorry it took so long. I know it's short but I haven't had much time. Thank you all for the reads I hope you're enjoying. Vote/Comment.