Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

~JOSH'S POV~

Chris and I looked at each other with the same thought there will be more rogues now and possibly unmated Alphas after my mate. Right now though we had more rogues coming our way.

~CHARITY'S POV~

I was about to climb out of the tree when I noticed Miya's guard go back up. She looked up at me and said, "Don't move." Alpha Josh and Chris had there guard up as well. I guess the fight isn't over.

~CHRIS'S POV~

I can't believe Miya is a shifter. I'm still puzzled on why Alpha Josh and I couldn't sense our mates when we came up. 'Alpha why couldn't we sense our mates when when walked up?' I asked through the mind link.

'I don't know but it's strange. Has that ever happened to you before?'

'No not until today.'

'Well that doesn't matter right now. What does is that they are ok, and there are more rogues coming this way also others that will possibly try to take my mate,your Luna, away.'

My wolf whimpered at the thought of our Luna being taken away from us. The other rogues appeared soon after. Miya was already facing the border, or trees, Josh and I turned as soon as the rogues appeared. Without a second thought the rogues went for Miya which made Josh and I growl in protest. It was too late because Miya had already shifted at ripped two of the rogues the heads off. There were only four left now. Josh and I shifted and went after the two trying to sneak up on Miya.

~MIYA'S POV~

After I ripped two of the rogues heads off two tried to sneak up on me but Josh and Chris got to them before they could do anything. I saw one going to the tree Charity was in. Dammit I forget to hid her this time! I took off towards the rogue and lunged at him he turned just in time to see me and tried to grab at my throat. I was fast enough to sling my head and catch his bottom jaw. He clamped down on my top jaw as much as he could but I was stronger. I applied more pressure and slung my head from left to right repeatedly. I finally broke his jaw and sank my canines in to his back quickly. I applied slight pressure to his spine he whimpered in pain and slumped in my jaws. I layed him on the ground and took his head in my jaws and snapped his neck. I turned around to see Josh killing off the last of the rogues. I looked for Chris and found him headed back the way they came I'm guessing to retrieve clothes. I went behind the tree Charity was in and shifted back to human form. I listened to my surrounding and sniffed the air to make sure it was safe. When I was satisfied I told Charity to come down. She climbed down once she was on the last branch I told her to jump.

"OW!"

"Charity, are you ok?"

"Yes I think I just sprang my ankle."

"Can you walk?"

"I don't think so."

"Ok I'll carry you. Get on my back when I shift."

"Ok."

I shifted back in to wolf form and laid down beside her so she could get on. She crawled on my back and I got up. She grabbed on to my fur and I started back to the pack house. I really need to get some clothes.

~A/N~

Sorry for the late update I've been so busy. I'll try to update Chosen soon but things are crazy right now. Thank you guys for all the votes and reads. Thanks for the encouraging comments.