Chapter Twelve!

Chapter Twelve

~MIYA'S POV~

I feel as though he basically put me in charge of the entire situation. I may be his mate but we haven't mated hell we haven't even kissed yet! Therefore, I'm not technically Luna yet so why was he giving me a decision such as this to make? Was it because they are people I know? Perhaps it's because if I weren't here he would've killed them on the spot?

"I would like fore them to stay. Give them a chance. I believe it was my idea to bring them here so that they could be given the chance to live within a pack again."

Josh looked salt me with something akin to pride in his eyes. I'm not sure why he would look at me with pride. Josh looked away from me and began to speak.

"I guess it is settled then you may join our pack. The induction ceremony shall take place three days from now. Someone shall show you to the rooms you will be staying in however there are some things we need to discuss first." Josh looks back toward me "Miya would you please leave us I believe Charity is waiting for you outside so you two can hang out."

"Why am I not able to join the meeting?"

"Just in case things possibly turn into an argument I would rather you not be in the room because it may turn into a fight. I wouldn't be able to handle you getting hurt."

After that I left without another word. I felt as though he was hiding something from me and that was the reason he wasn't letting me sit in on the meeting. I could use my NO I will not do it. I will respect his wishes because if he were to find out that I had done it I do not wish to know the consequences. If it is anything like what my father would do I definitely do not wish to receive the punishment.

I found Charity on the porch waiting by one of the pillars. I hope she hasn't been waiting very long. As I approached her I noticed her foot had healed. It makes sense though, her being a werewolf and all. If she were a shifter like me she would've healed within seconds. I was right behind her and she didn't seem to notice I was there.  I tapped on her shoulder and when she turned around the look on her face had me on the ground in a fit of laughter. Her eyes were wide open and she looked like she was trying so hard to scream yet no sound would come out of her mouth, not to mention I could hear her heart pounding in her chest. When she realized it was me she started breathing rapidly while clutching at her chest in an attempt to calm down her erratic heartbeat. I finally stopped laughing and asked her if she was ok.

"I'm find you really scared the hell out of me though I thought you were one of the ones that attacked that young girl. I thought I was going to piss myself."

"Haha! Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you but I'm surprised you didn't hear me walk up nor sense me behind you."

"I was kind of I'm my own world thinking about some things. Also you are actually really good at sneaking, no one in the pack house can hear you walking in the house and no one can sense you either it's like you are a ghost. Not to mention that even when someone is near you that person can't be sensed or heard either."

I thought about her words and forgot that being who or shall I say what I am I am able to do what others can't and that is hide myself and others around me, that is if I chose or my wolf deems them as a friend. I don't make sounds when I walk, I can mask my scent, and I can hide in the shadows or in plain sight without anyone knowing I'm around until they see or bump into me. I guess I've been doing it for so long that it's just become second nature to me and I forget that I'm doing it.

"Oh. Sorry. So what do you have planned for today?"

"How about we go for a walk? I think we could both use the fresh air. What do you think?"

"Sure I would live to go on a walk, and fresh sir foes sound nice."

~UNKNOWN'S POV~

I want to know where she went! She is supposed to be hidden from sight of anyone. How did she get free? Were they not watching her very closely? She is supposed to be mine! I want her here. NOW!

"ZANE!"

That insufferable fool better be close by I do not wish to wait.

"Yes sir?"

I look up from rubbing my temples to see that he is awaiting my explanation for calling him.

"I need you to find her. NOW! Also I need to find out what the hell happened and how the hell she escaped. Also while you're at it figure out why and how she escaped. If she had been well taken care of the way I had asked she shouldn't have ran away."

"Yes sir. Anything else, sir?"

"No there is nothing else yet. Now leave!!"

~A/N~

I know this one is a bit short but I'm trying to give you guys a filler until I can get time to write a longer chapter. I hope you guys enjoy. Thank you so much for reading. Vote/Comment. I enjoy hearing what you guys comment on here but please no negative comments I do not enjoy or tolerate it. Thank you guys again. Also if you have any friends that you believe will enjoy this book please let them know.