Alarm

....

"ILL KILL YOU ALL!" He screamed as  he threw himself into them and activated his quirk to as much as he could handle.

He instantly killed them.

Kaminari turned around, looking at all the dead bodies.
He felt a piece of him snap and die inside as happiness filled his heart...

It was finally done, finally over.

And ever since then, he found that killing made him happy.

Hence how he became a villain.

_________________________________________

"Wait a drunken couple last year?
Oh shoot I killed his parents.
At least he isn't mad about it."

"Well that makes sense. Looks like you had your own Kacchan to deal with" Midoriya commented.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Kacchan and his friends used to bully me cause I was quirkless, though I beat them all up and killed one of them along with their family.
I was also told to off myself as well."

"Wow."

"Yeah but that doesn't explain why you're at UA"

"Oh, I thought it would be ironic for a villain to be in a hero school in a hero class.
I hate heroes so I thought joining a big villain group could help shut down the school."

"Makes sense.
Now let's go"
Midoriya pointed at the warp gate that had opened up for the both of them.

The 2 walked into the base.

"Well?"
AFO asked.

"Yeah he's chargebolt"

"Good, then I can announce what tomorrow's job is"

The 2 sat down and listened it to what was required for tomorrow.

"Tomorrow, we'll be sending the media to UA with the bait that all might is teaching there.
From there, Tomura will bypass the security gate and disintegrate it during your lunch period.

That'll allow for the alarm to go off.

One of you need to go to the principal's office and steal the information for the year.
All you'll have to do is it in this USB.

Sound simple enough?"
AFO explained.

The 2 nodded their heads.

"Good, now chargebolt. You'll go on missions with Izuku nightly, can you do it?"

Kaminari nodded his head, "yeah I live alone so it shouldn't be too difficult"

"Good, no mission tonight since you have one to do tomorrow.
You can leave"

Kaminari waved his hand off as Midoriya left to go enjoy his chicken katsudon.

_________________________________________

It was finally lunch period.
Midoriya was chilling with Kaminari, a couple other students were there too.

Midoriya grabbed his tray and signalled for kaminari to follow.

"What? Don't we have to be looking out for the alarm?" He whispered as he followed Midoriya to throw out his trash.

"Yeah but we didn't decide on who's going to the office."

"Oh yeah-"

"I'll go, you have a quirk and get along with the class well.
You can keep them distracted to ignore my disappearance.
Everyone would notice if you disappeared.