Plot

....

"Mhm"
Inko sighed as she gabbed her bow and arrow.

It was time to go break izuku out.

_________________________________________

Izuku sat in his cell, his arms were strapped down to his seat, cameras were pointed at him at every angle, and there wasn't even privacy within his mind.

"The way the machinery"reads" my mind is so stupid and easy to work around. It measures my brainwave activity to see for any spikes that could potentially indicate plotting.

However.

For someone who's always thinking my brainwaves are constantly spiked so I've thrown off the machine entirely.

Which also means I can plot without worry.

Now let's see, they only managed to take the weapons they could see.
I still have the dagger dad gave me, a couple guns, and another dagger within my outfit.

I also know that within my secret pockets that I have a couple smoke bombs and some other things that'll come to future use.
I also have a net gun.

The only thing I was robbed of was my swords.
How annoying.

A guard should be coming in to let me eat any moment now. from what I've been tracking, at least 5 hours have passed since I've been locked up in here.

They have to unchain my hands to allow me to eat, the only difference there'll be is 2 more guards watching my every move. They sent me here in the afternoon.
So they're gonna be giving me dinner any moment now."

After around 20 more minutes of waiting, 2 guards came in with his meal.
It wasn't the best...
"Did they vomit on a plate a call it food?"

"Izuku Midoriya.
This is part of your punishment for the crimes you've committed and refusing to give police information."

"So I'm given gross food?"

"Precisely."

Izuku rolled his eyes as the food was placed before his eyes.
The chains holding his arms down popped off.

The guns were aimed right for his body, Midoriya didn't like it.
"You plan on killing me if I make one wrong move or something?"

The gaurds didn't respond, only making him more annoyed.
Izuku grabbed the spoon and dried to dig into his mush but couldn't stand the fact they were staring at him.

"This is so awkward. Are you 2 seriously about to watch me eat? I'm 15."

The guards still didn't respond.

Izuku grabbed 1 spoon and tried to eat it but it was utterly disgusting.

"Can I have a barf bin??? This is disgusting??"

"Another word and your food will be taken."

"Take it then! This is disgusting.
Is it rat poison??"

He spat the food out onto the plate as the guard approached to take it.

However...
Within that instant izuku threw out a smoke bomb and grabbed the guard to use as a shield.

The other gaurd began to rapid fire as security measures were thrown up,. however with the smoke blocking even thermal vision, not even the cameras could tell what was going on.

Midoriya threw out some more smoke bombs and grabbed his dagger, he stabbed right through the guard he had been using as a shield, stole his keys, and stabbed the other guard.