Blow💣

...

Midoriya grinned, "here's the plan."
He explained it out to Aizawa who agreed with everything he said.

Midoriya crawled back to his room as Aizawa got into his villain outfit.
Shortly, Aizawa walked out of his room.
Midoriya followed behind as they looked at the camera.

"We're going out for our usual kill, calm down" Midoriya yelled out.
He knew the security guards could hear him.

They walked up the stairs, pretending as if they were going to the exit.
However, the security room was right by the exit.

They quickly made a sharp turn and shot the people inside, killing them instantly before they could even react.

The 2 of them locked the door from the inside and left the security room, now they could actually go on with the plan...

"I call dibs on killing everyone, you just find the girl and get out the building" Midoriya instructed.

"What if chisaki attacks with his quirk?"

"I stole a quirk destroying bullet earlier in the day"

"...you really thought about everything..." Aizawa mumbled.

"Mhm, now let's go.
She's on the first floor, the issue is there's a bunch of guards set up per floor.

We're gonna have to get through them before we can get to chisaki"

"Figured much, let's get this over with"

They ran through the halls, entering every room and shooting or stabbing those inside.
They ran downstairs, no one was left at their mercy.

Eventually they made it to Chisaki's room, they split up from there.
Aizawa went after Eri as Chisaki was left up to Midoriya to deal with.

Midoriya slowly opened the door to Chisaki's room, he was sound asleep.
"What the hell- he sleeps with the mask on too???"
Midoriya shrugged it off as he pulled out his poison laced dagger and walked up to Chisaki.

"I would torture him, but that's just gross. Though he deserves it.
This poison should be enough of a torture, hell will do the torture job."
He thought to himself as he grabbed Chisaki's arm and injected the quirk destroyer.

Immediately after, Midoriya slashed his wrist and woke him up.

Chisaki's arm could be seen turning black as the poison coursed through his veins.

He fell to the ground, bleeding out. "You jerk! I'll kill you!" Chisaki groaned as he tried to use his quirk.

"Don't you think someone so adamant on getting rid of quirks shouldn't have one either?" Midoriya chuckled as he dropped the quirk destroying bullet on the ground right before Chisaki's eyes.

"Why are you doing this?!"

"I was never here to work with you, I only came to steal the recipe.
Though, you're making the recipe out of a child and my comrade.
You deserve death, torture even.
But I hate torturing people so I'm not going through with it.

Though, the poison should be enough don't you think?"

Chisaki began to groan more and more as he arm grew more and more grotesque.

(Tw- 🛑⚠️)

His skin was boiling and peeling off at the second, his blood was spilling out an Inkish black and it was getting everywhere.

Tears streamed down Chisaki's face as he began to...

Bleed...

From his..