Kamino incident

...

"You got the wrong house!" Twice shouted, confusing the league and heroes outside.

Despite that, the heroes rudely forced their way in.

"DETROIT SMASH" all might screamed as he broke down the wall and made his way inside.

Immediately after, woods captured them All with his wood.
All might ran to Midoriya's side and ripped off the chains, "are you okay Young Midoriya?!" He shouted.

Izuku nodded his head as he stood up, all might turned around to face the rest of the league.
"Your villainy ends here villains. You lost" he hissed, a frown apparent on his face.

However...

Just as all might was preparing to call it a mission success, AFO got in the way...

Everyone was warped out and away, including Izuku.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" all might screamed as he flew off, leaving the other heroes behind.

When Midoriya reappeared, he was in a destroyed battleground.
He could feel some eyes on him, not from the league.
But from people behind a destroyed wall.

AFO stood tall, Tomura stood next to him.
Izuku then remembered, they were all acting...
And he had to play his part too, especially with how his classmates were watching.

"Y-you villains! Using me as bait... You'll never get away with this" he shouted as he began to back up, he was being circled around.

"Oh?
But we already have.

You're no longer of any use.
Kill him" AFO instructed, falsely. The league knew it was false because AFO had whispered into a comm that they all had to pretend to listen.

_________________________________________

"What do we do??" Sero frantically whispered as Midoriya battled for his "life".

"We have to do something.
I say we attack" Bakugo hissed.

"I agree"
Monoma replied.

Kaminari began to nervous sweat as did Sero.

"I have the perfect plan.
Tape face, we're using you as a slingshot.

Copycat, what quirk do you have copied?"

"Todoroki's, I thought his would be most useful"

"Good, here's how this'll work"

As Midoriya battled with the league, all might came shooting down like a star. He punched AFO head on, or at least...
Attempted to.

AFO's white hair ruffled in the wind as he stared all might down with his beady red eyes.
All might flew back, landing next to Midoriya.

"Are you okay?!"

"Yeah!"

"Good, leave!"

"I can't! They're trying to kill me"

All might gritted his teeth as he tried to grab izuku and fly off, but AFO dragged him back with his tendrils, keeping him from running away.

"Trying to run? How cowardly"

Dabi charged at Midoriya, he dodged once more. He was starting to get tired.

However, in midst the fight...
Midoriya was suddenly grabbed and dragged far away.

At the same time, a large ice mound appeared.
Intense explosions could be heard as kaminari and Sero held onto Midoriya while Bakugo and Monoma flew off with intense explosions, riding the ice.