AFO

...

"Interny" Hawks smiled down at him as he landed on Tokyo tower, he had flown far and fast.

"What're you doing?? I was in the mi-"

"The words you're looking for are "thank you".
Your quirk time ran out just as he went to attack you, you were about to become minced meat."
Hawks sighed as he landed as well.

Monoma fell silent as he stared down at Tokyo, unable to hold eye contact.

"...why'd you do it...?"
Hawks asked, disappointed.

"...do what...?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, you killed 2 people..."

"They deserved it! You can't seriously be on their side Hawks?!"

"I'm not on either side, you both messed up.
Do you not understand what grave you just dug...?"

"What do you mean...?"

"AFO...
You realize he won't stop until he's made sure Japan is nothing but ash because of what you did..."

"But we have more people than he does, sure he has a lot of quirks but he's out numbered!"

"Idiot, he's smart. No matter how many people you bring in he'll win.

Didn't you see how he left as soon as he found out his son died??
That's because he knew you all were trying to get him to think irrationally so he'd mess up.

Do you not understand how much resolve that would take for a person like him??"

Monoma began to nervously sweat, "okay but it's too late now?! What do you want me to do!?"

"...the only thing I can tell you is to go into hiding...
If you return to class 1-A, without a doubt-
Everyone there will die. If you return to Deika city they'll find and get you.

You no longer have a choice, you committed a crime and this is the consequence. No amount of security we give you will stop them, Silencer alone managed to dupe Tartarus..."

Monoma clenched his jaw, "...why can't we just kill Silencer then!? He's our problem right?"

"Have you learned nothing?! Murder isn't the answer!"

"Because its the question and the answer is yes"

"NO. Murder will only result in more murder- don't you understand violence is born from violence?? You're going down the path of a villain, is this what you want!? This makes you just as bad as Silencer."

"Don't you ever compare me with that bastard, he's done far worse than anything I could've ever done!"

"Monoma. Tell me what he's done."

"He shut down UA, hurt my classmates, killed my best friend after psychologically torturing him, shut down Shiketsu, and killed thousands of people!"

"Okay...

So you know he did all of that and is 100% capable of torturing you...
And you still went out of your way to kill his mother and brother???"

"Yes! Because he deserved it!"

"Idiot we're gonna die because of you!"

_________________________________________

Izuku sat in his room, he stared silently at his ceiling as Sapphire sat by his side.
He wanted nothing more but to tear Monoma up the most painful way possible, but he couldn't...
Not yet at least.