Missing...

...

Monoma lifted his head up, a bit confused as to who was speaking to him and how they knew he wanted revenge...

His eyes met the eyes of another man. He had a long nose, flat brown hair and Beady brown eyes.

"Who...
Are you...?" Monoma forced out.

"I'm re-destro. I've been watching over your situation and isn't it unfair? You're being forced to bare all this undeserved weight.

I want to take down the league, I believe you do too.
Do you want to join?"
He asked with a polite grin as he stretched out his hand to Monoma.

He was like a flicker of light in an eternal room of darkness.

"Are you... A...
Hero..?" He asked, hesitant to take his hand.

"Not exactly...
You see-

I want to liberate meta abilities. This world was made unfairly and unjust, the world should confirm to support quirks.

Every quirk, no discrimination.

However, this means the current heroes are in the way as well as the league...

So to show everyone we're serious, we want to take down the league before we take them down and rule on top to change everything."
He explained.

"We...?"

"There's hundreds of thousands of people just like you, we all live in Deika city.

Now...

What's your answer?
Will you join?"

Monoma stared at his hand for a minute and glanced around, "... it's not like I'm losing anything..."

He sighed and took his hand as he was helped up to his feet.

"Perfect, now do you want to come along to Deika city or-"

"I'll come...
I don't have anywhere to go anyways..."
He lied, He couldn't help but feel that if he stayed at his home he'd be getting his family involved with his personal issues

"Alright then"

_________________________________________

In order to protect class 1-A from the league, all of them and their families were forced to move into a hero protected dormitory.

Everyone had to share a floor with 3 other families, but it was better than being left out to die.

Police guarded inside and outside, security was adjusted to fit Tartarus standards.

They knew the league had broken into Tartarus and successfully left, but that was only because izuku was there.
They had hoped the security measures they implemented would ward them off and make them hesitant to attack.

However, the heroes had mixed up why the league was attacking class 1-A specifically.

It was because they had Been going to hero schools...

They were just trying to shut down the places.

The league wouldn't bother attacking them now-

"Where's monoma?" Kirishima asked aloud, his voice a bit stuffy from having cried just that morning.

It was Sunday, 2 major things were happening.

1.

They were moving in.

And...

2.

Bakugo's funeral was being held.

Kirishima stared at ms.joke, she was in-charge of being the main supervisor for the class once again.