Recovery

...

"We just have to wait for the perfect timing" izuku sighed as he finished off a note and closed his notebook.

"Oooo so it's settled? We're killing him?"

"Mhm.
But not just off the bat, we're gonna wait till he recovers.
As soon as their's an opening, he's dead."

"Bet."

_________________________________________

As time passed with Bakugo's recovery, he got better and better.
He had physical therapy everyday after school, the doctors would heal up his legs some more and then practice moving his leg so that the blood could get flowing.

His tendons had already been fixed up through the work of strong quirks and the blood clots that formed From not moving his legs for a week straight were healed through minimal surgery and blood thinners.

It had been officially 3 weeks since Bakugo had been rescued and he no longer needed the wheelchair from the help of doctors.
However, he still needed some help getting around so he was given crutches.

He wasn't allowed to remain seated in the wheelchair with how his recovery was going.

Through the week of having been showered in love and care, Bakugo's personality began to come back. He was still in very slight disbelief however, a part of him didn't believe he was back yet.

To him, it didn't make sense.

Why would have izuku just released him like that...?
It was out of character for him.

"Hey Bakugo! Need some help?" Sero called out, he noticed bakugo's struggle with his bags.

"No, tape face" Bakugo weakily replied, he had yet to be able to scream.

"Helloooo everyone!!! Let's see, Asui, Uraraka, Monoma, kirishima, and Tokoyami are Missing.
They've already informed me that they found their internships!
Let's give them a round of applause, Asui and Uraraka are with Ryukyu, Monoma and Tokoyami are with Hawks, and kirishima is with fatgum!!"
Ms.joke smiled as she made her way into the classroom.

The class clapped for their missing classmates.

"Hm, well I don't want to leave then behind but there isn't enough of you missing.
Hm...

Oh! I know!
We'll do a training exercise in the gym room!!!
It won't count as a grade so that the 3 missing aren't worried about their grades dropping.

Everyone get into your gym outfits and meet me in the gym room!!!"
Ms. Joke announced as she skipped on out.

Bakugo internally groaned as he got up and used his crutches to walk over to grab his gym clothes.

"Here you go Bakugo, want some help with your b-"

"No."

"Okay then"

Bakugo grumbled as he grabbed his things, quite obviously struggling with holding everything.

Nonetheless, he powered through and used the elevator to get to the dressing room.

After a short intermission, Bakugo was in his outfit and in the gym room.
He had done it without any help and he was proud.

"Alright everyone, we'll be doing some basic quirk training!
Here's how it'll work.

I have been supplied with quirk absorbing mats!
However, it's pretty obvious not all of you have offense based quirks that send out attacks.

So for those of you who do, you'll be sending your quirk at the Mat at full blast.