Caught

...

Izuku's eyes widened as he ripped out the tranquilizer dart that had hit his neck, he could feel his vision begin to rapidly blur.

"Eri...
Don't...
Trust...
Them..." He whispered as he fell to the ground.

Tears streamed down Eri's face as she crouched to izuku's side, surprising the heroes that were ready to take action.

"Izuku...
Izuku...
P-please! Wake up...!" She cried as she shook him, she still had her quirk canceller on.

The heroes inched closer, alarming Eri.
"S-stay back!
Y-you monsters! Y-you killed him!" She hiccuped as she continued to shake him, she didn't understand that he had just passed out.

Hawks inched closer, the longer they waited the more time they wasted...

"Hey little girl...
He's not dead. And he's the monster..."

"L-liars! Stay away!" She screamed,  her eyes caught the glimpse of a special device called a gun.

She grabbed it, Eri didn't know how to really use it but she knew the heroes would be scared of it.

"Hey hey now...
Let's not get violent" Mirko dropped her tranquiler gun as she tried to get closer.
Eri aimed the gun at her, her hands shook violently as tears streamed down her soft face.

"Y-you're all evil!"

Hawks stepped an inch too close and Eri ran for it.
"They already killed him...
I can't let them get me!"

She bolted into the nearest alleyway and it was a chase from there...

"We'll go after the girl, you lock him up!" Hawks shouted at the police as the heroes bolted into the alleyway.

"Did we seriously just get threatened by a 4 year old?" Mirko asked aloud as she searched through the alleyway, Eri was already out of sight.

"She has horrible stolkhome syndrome, she's been obviously brainwashed as well...
Getting her on the heroes side won't be easy" Hawks groaned as he looked for her overhead.

Izuku was cuffed and loaded off into a police car, all of his weapons had been taken too.

Hawks flapped his wings as he expanded his ability to hear.
He could sense very, very, gentle breathing coming from right below.

Eri had been hiding...

He quickly landed as he fanned his wings to get an exact location.
His eyes landed on a garbage bin in which he slightly stared disgusted at.

"How'd she climb in there...
And how doesn't she care about the dirt...?
I need to take the gun from her first"
He sent a feather inside as he stole the gun.

Eri had been caught.

She squirmed in Hawks's hands, completely mortified.
Her heart had been beating so fast out of her chest that she passed out entirely.

Hawks loaded her up into the police car as they all drove off, a mission success.

Eri was taken to the hospital for a check up, izuku was taken to the police station.

"Do you know what caused her to pass out?" A nurse asked as she checked Eri's temperature and other vitals.

"Not exactly, it wasn't any head trauma.

She freaked out when I got to her, I could hear her heart beating super fast, and she didn't want to be held by me."

"Hm, so stress.
We'll do some other check ups and ensure she's perfectly healthy.
However, she can't stay at the hospital for any longer than she needs to stay."