Plan.

...

"Yeah pretty much, now I'll explain the plan tomorrow.
I'm tired" Midoriya yawned.

Aizawa nodded his head and walked away to his dorm room as did Midoriya and Kaminari.

_________________________________________

Midoriya sat in class, bored.
Though, despite his boredom, he felt accomplished.

Now not only was Aizawa a villain, he could finally go home.

He didn't even have to leave UA permanently, he had villain privilege now.

"Okay class, the Provisional License Exams are close. I understand I've been telling you all this everyday but I have to or you won't take it seriously.

The exams are hard, not everyone will be able to get a license.
But I expect every single 1 of you to get 1.

Understood?"

They nodded their heads as Aizawa moved on with the lesson.

"Today I'll visit the base after school and see what else dad needs me to do, as far as I know I completed all my UA based missions.
But how exactly am I going to reveal myself? It can't be as basic as me just saying I'm a villain.
That'd be too boring for such a long build up and all this acting.

Kacchan's reaction is going to be amazing, I can already imagine it. Especially considering he's weaker, he knows he won't be able to stop me.

Let's see, from the information we stole at the beginning of this year we have a festival in a month and a half.
Maybe more.

Revealing myself then would be too generic.

Kinda a repeated plot.

Oh well, pretty sure the author will figure something out.

Moving on-

I'll have to explain the shut down UA plan to Aizawa, might as well explain it to him on our way to base.
I have to make a visit there and since he has to tag along due to security reasons he'll just make a pit stop there.

After school would be a good time to go, we can use the excuse of groceries since we're already running short on somethings.

Yeah that works."

_________________________________________

After school came by fast, it was time for Midoriya to explain everything to Aizawa.

Midoriya sat in the dormitory living room, he was dressed pretty casual. He had to make sure to fit the unexpected expectations the class had of him.

He was wearing a plain white shirt with a beige open jacket paired with sunglasses and black jeans. The sunglasses rested in his fluffy green hair as he used his phone in wait for Aizawa.

"Hey Midoriya! Why are you dressed up?" Sero asked as he noticed his outfit.

"Oh! I'm going grocery shopping, I'm waiting for Aizawa sensei since we're not allowed to go out alone"

"Nice! Since you're going could you get me somethings?"

"Sure? What do you need?" Midoriya asked, biting his tongue in annoyance.

"Just some snacks, any chips or cookies would be nice"

"No preference?"

"I'm not picky, so nah"

"Alright then"

Aizawa came walking in, "time to go"

Midoriya nodded his head, grabbed his shoes, and walked out with Aizawa.
Once they were off of school campus Midoriya had to explain.