Aftermath

...

Class 1-A stood around his body, miraculously the only one that had died amongst them was Bakugo.
They had taken shelter underneath tables the entire time.

Monoma was in a hospital bed, right across from Bakugo.
His wound was a mere flesh wound. He had gotten lucky that he didn't lose his left kidney, it was a close shot.

Monoma was already healed up, but he wasn't allowed to move until he was given the Ok to.

He stared dully at the bright ceiling, the class had already told him that Bakugo had died.
There was nothing saving him either- the moment the bullet was shot, bakugo was doomed to die.

The Bakugo family was immediately called, it didn't take long for them to show up at the hospital.

They walked into the hospital room, their eyes widened as they saw their son.

He was pale, a clear bullet wound was on- well, through, his head.

Mitsuki's eyes widened as her heart struck through her chest, she felt a lump form in her throat as her stomach became an endless pit of pure sadness.

She became pale as tears streamed down her face, her breathing hitched as it became shallow.

The class had left, though they all waited outside the room.

"N-no...
No...
Please, no...

This c-cant be real" she cried as she ran to Katsuki's side. The blond grabbed his cold, pale, hand and clenched it.

"K-katsuki..." She bit her lip as her eyes became faucets of tears, an open tap, a waterfall...

Masaru couldn't stand seeing his son on his death bed, he had been crying so hard he had to step out.

"Katsuki!! NO, please..! This really c-ca-nt be happening!
W-wake up!" She screamed, pure agony in her voice.

Her cheeks and eyes grew puffy and red as she fell to her knees. Her head rested, leaned against the hospital bed which laid her dead son.

The tears splashed to the ground, she couldn't stop.
"I hate you izuku, I hate hate hate you...!
First you torture him...

And then you killed him...?!

And Inko...

How could she let him do this?! Does she even know...

I'm going to pay her a visit...
I'll slap her, punch her...

How could they betray me like this...."

A nurse walked in, she was there for Monoma.

"Your vitals are fine, the injury was minor and everything was healed up.
All that'll remain is a scar but you're free to go."
She had to whisper behind the curtain as mitsuki sobbed harder in the background.

Monoma fixed himself up as he looked at the nurse and slowly nodded his head, he was doing horribly mentally...

The nurse walked out as Monoma shortly followed behind.
As he walked towards the door, he noticed bakugo's dead body and only looked away in despair.

Only 1 thing remained on his mind...
Something that he never thought he would even think about...

"I'm going to kill him..."

_________________________________________

"Hello Eri!" Inko smiled at the girl.

Eri's lip quivered as tears streamed down her face, euphoria struck her heart as she hugged the woman as tight as her little 4 year old body allowed.