Silencer

...

"He's being put through his own tests within his mind."

"...so they're like his own personal tests? Things he should do to be stronger?"

"I'm not exactly sure, it's different for everyone."

_________________________________________

"So many scenarios... How many more do I have to go through!? I remember a lot now though, and the amount of time I have in this waiting room is now something I can choose.

Right-

Recap.

I shut down UA, killed all might, psychologically tortured Bakugo, infiltrated Shiketsu, killed Bakugo, and shut down Shiketsu...

Those were at least some of the more major things, I don't feel like going over small details like killing mitsuki or adopting Eri.

I'm exhausted, and the pain I go through per failed scenario is bone numbingly painful.
But I don't have a choice but to go through all of them, if I don't then I won't be able to get out or remember why I'm here.

But there is some thing I noticed during my time here.

I'm physically getting stronger. I noticed it per scenario, my vision is no longer blurry and I have full control of my movements.

My only key to getting out of here is figuring out what I have to do in all my scenarios before time runs out.
All of it has been killing people, so my assumption is that it's the same in my next scenario.

Are any of these scenario's real though? It's strange, I can't tell if this is some false reality or a real reality that I'm forever trapped in.

It doesn't matter, let's get this over with."
He shut his eyes and transported himself to his next scenario.

He looked around, he was in the middle of a street.
Everyone had been staring at the big screen.

Confused, he lifted his head and stared.

His eyes widened as anger rushed through his veins, "MOM!? MONOMA!? A KNIFE??? IS HE ABOUT TO KILL HER- I HAVE TO STOP HIM. How much time do I have??? Why are only bits and pieces of what happened here flying to me-"

On the screen, a timer could be seen.
He had 5 minutes.

"Okay okay, think- Its obvious what I have to do. I need to save mom-
Within 5 minutes???
Where even is sh-

Deika city.

There goes the memory...

I need to hurry.
I'm in my villain outfit, in my reality I probably saved her...
So I should be able to do so here"
He activated his steam shoes and flew over Tokyo, he was headed straight for Deika.
No time to waste.

He had been flying at full speed so it didn't take long to make it to Deika city, his only issue was...

He didn't exactly know where his mother was.

"Dang it, where could she be??"
His eyes landed on a large building that screamed villain lair.
"Probably there"
He zoomed at it like a bullet. he shattered through the glass, he had pierced through it blocking his head to stay safe.

It hurt, but it was hardly anything compared to what he'd feel if he failed.

"I'm in. Now where could she-"
His eyes landed on a security table, it had been displaying footage of all the rooms.