Battle

...

Tomura was missing...

Through the split second of distraction, re-destro charged at Izuku and he would've landed a hit if it weren't for AFO blocking it with his brute force.

"Izuku! Where's Tomura!?" AFO shouted as he held re-destro back with his hands, guarding izuku.

"He disappeared!"

"Find him! I'll deal with this guy"

Izuku nodded his head as He took off to find Tomura.
He flew back to the building he was slammed into but couldn't find Tomura, he wasn't there. Obviously-

Izuku gritted his teeth as he looked around, panicked and angry. Suddenly- laughter could be heard from above.

"Pfft- what's this? Little silencer struggling against me?"

Izuku looked up and saw Monoma staring down at him from the air. His anger spiked as he death glared Monoma, "you bastard, give me Tomura back!" He screamed as he charged at him.

"Ah a ah, I'd stop right there if I were you" monoma grinned as he flew back a bit.izuku stood parallel to him, holding his poison laced dagger.

"Why should I do that? You KILLED my mother! I should do the same to yours!" Izuku screamed as he tried to get closer.

"One more inch closer and your brother gets it"
Monoma hissed as Tomura was revealed to be in the air being held by the neck. One finger was lifted as monoma stared at him with a grin.

"I have the capacity to copy a lot of quirks you know, and this army has a lot of them.
If you come 1 inch closer I'll put all 5 fingers on his neck and he'll become nothing but dust" Monoma sneered.

Izuku's eyes widened as he froze, he genuinely didn't know what to do... It was a first, and with the stress and anger going through his system he couldn't think clearly.

Everything in his body was screaming to kill Monoma, but he couldn't without killing his brother in the process...

"Now.
Let's have a quick chat? Shall we?"

"Monoma.
If you refuse to put my brother down this instant I'll bring your mother right here and torture her to death before your eyes. I'll then move onto the rest of the class before killing you.
Do
You
Understand?"
Izuku threatened as the air radiated death.

A chill went down Monoma's spine but he refused to back down, he had been preparing for too long for this to be how he went down...

"You realize I'm the one who has your brother in hand.
If you tried to get my mother right now I'll kill him.
If you do anything right now.

I'll kill him.
So what will it be?

Get my mother and watch him die?

Or

Sit still."

Izuku gritted his teeth as he clenched his fists, "what do I do?! Dad's preoccupied with that weird guy, the league is preoccupied with the other army.
I'm completely alone- this is horrible"

"I bet you're thinking about how you'll get out of this sticky situation.
Well, you won't.

Today, everyone in the league will die- including you."

Tomura grew angry as he tried to disintegrate Monoma but...
His quirk wasn't working either.

"Aw what's this? Can't use your quirk? That's because I'm cancelling it with another quirk.
That's right, I've thought of everything!