Intensive Investigation

...

The class turned around surprised when they heard a familiar voice.
They stared at the TV and found out Bakugo had selected an old all might video to watch...

Bakugo watched content, it felt like it had been so long since he heard about the dead pro hero.
He knew all might was dead, though despite that he still wanted to watch his old videos.

"Bakugo are you sure you want to watch that...?"

"Yeah I mean..."

"Let's not focus on that, look guys he picked out what he wanted to watch himself.
That's another step!"
Sero sighed, "maybe not the best choice for his mental health...
But maybe he feels better watching that. His favorite hero is all might after all" he whispered the last part.

Bakugo watched in silent awe, memories of the pro hero flooded in.

The class sat down beside him and began to watch too, some of them started to cry at the memory of the pro hero.
Bakugo included, he couldn't stop the overflowing tears that streamed down his dull expressionless face.

"...this isn't too bad...
Maybe I really am back..."

_________________________________________

"Okay.
So far we know that Bakugo has been safely returned.
How exactly is unknown but we can confirm it is him, we ran a DNA sample to make sure of it.

Now.
We have important matters to discuss about the league" Tsukauchi began. He sat at a table full of heroes, police, sidekicks, and interns.

Sir nighteye and his agency was there, the fatgum agency was there, pro hero Ryukyu was there, Mirko and Hawks too.
It was a majority of the top 10.

"Let's begin.
So as we all know, The Silencer aka izuku Midoriya, is a villain that shut down UA with the rest of the league. AFO is his father and Tomura is his brother, no other family members have been identified.

Denki kaminari is the second UA traitor and is also the villain Chargebolt
And
Shouta Aizawa is the third and last UA traitor and is known as eraserhead.

Now.

Kai chisaki was a man in the grey area of police files.
However recently he's been murdered and it's been discovered that he was a drug producer and made quirk destroying bullets out of a little girl.

His murderers are Silencer and Eraserhead. Footage can be displayed if there are enough requests, however I printed out pictures of what the girl in supposed to look like."
Tsukauchi paused as he passed around pictures of Eri.

"Continuing-
This girl in now in the clutches of the league for who knows whatever reason.
And that's the problem.
As far as we know, the league wouldn't go play hero and save the girl from chisaki.
So the issue is that the league is now likely making quirk destroying bullets from her flesh like Chisaki had.

So our mission is to save the girl from their clutches.
Understood?"
Tsukauchi asked.

"God, she looks so young..."

"Sick people, we have to save her"

"She's so cute I'm going to cry"

"Nejire, not the time..."

"How did the league find out about her before we did?" Rocklock asked a bit agitated.

"Based on assumption, Chisaki wanted to sell them the quirk destroying bullets. However he didn't want money in return he wanted members, hence why Silencer and Eraserhead were living there in this footage.
They had to help transport the girl around so that's likely how they discovered her."