Moving on Dramtically

...

"You're coming with me" Midoriya chuckled as he stared down Bakugo.

"Whats going on here!?" Ectoplasm screamed as he scanned over the situation.

"You're a little late, kurogiri.
Warp gate"

A warp gate warped all the villains out, only leaving behind class 1-A.
_________________________________________

Midoriya grinned, "finally, I'm able to drop that horrendous act" he dropped bakugo onto the ground below him, he had been dragging him by the collar of his shirt.

"Deciding to attack before the license exam was a smart idea, now they aren't even able to stop us legally" kaminari sneered.

"I'm going to drop kacchan off in the isolation chamber, I'll be back"
He dragged Bakugo down the stairs and locked him up onto a metal chair with chains.

Bakugo was completely silent, stunned in shock with what had just unfolded before his eyes.

"You'll be here for a good while, get comfortable" Midoriya chuckled as he tried walking off.

Befohe he could exit, Bakugo decided to say something.

"You were...
Never like this..."

Midoriya froze in his tracks, a crazed grin made it onto his face with the information he was excited to deliver.

"I've been like this ever since you knew me, Kacchan.

I'm a cold blooded serial killer! Ive killed more people than I can count just cause it's fun.

And unlike you, I didn't waste my time fanboying over stupid heroes."
His words were like venom, coursing through his blood stream. They tore through everything Bakugo ever knew about Midoriya, he didn't even know who he was staring at anymore...

"..the Silencer has been around... since we were

5...
Deku.

Don't tell me you've been killing people since you were 5?! How!? Why?!"

"I already explained how when we were at the dorms.
My dad is AFO, Tomura is my brother. I was born a villain.

And why?

I just said why, it's fun."

"There's no way you can derive joy from killing people..."

"Oh?
But I do. So are you saying my existence is impossible?"

Bakugo bit his lip, blood dripped from his legs from the open wound Midoriya had left on him.

"You can't tell me this wasn't expected, you and Monoma investigated me for a whole week and Monoma was the one to shout that I was a villain.

If this was expected why are you so surprised?"

"You knew we were investigating you??-
And I knew something was off about you...
I just thought it was because you were a 2 faced liar. Not an entire villain?! I had faith, trust, in you that you weren't what I thought you were you stupid Deku!"

"Of course I knew you 2 were investigating me. Not only did you make it obvious but I had access to the cameras.

Not to mention you all took courtesy in cleaning my room. I'm surprised you didn't find my daggers, they were everywhere" Midoriya sneered as he pulled out one that was in the most obvious place.

"...wait I recognize that dagger-
It was ontop of your picture frame!? I thought it was just some stupid decoration piece!"

"Oh I know, that's why I put it there."