Chapter 31

What was that about?

Lavender was still in shock from the turn of events.

Did he figure out the mate bond?
Is that why he stormed off like that?

She should have been more careful!
But kill her If she don't like the tenderness on his eyes as he cupped her face inside his strong warm hands.. and those sparks... all those stories she heared about mate sparks failed to express how good it feels.. she wanted to melts into him at that moment.

She will forever savour that moment inside her heart cause for once its their first touch as mates and secondly she knows that there can't be any repeat of these stunts and he will never gaze at her like that ever again. Sad but truth!

After giving the shining moon a head shake Lavender moved back towards the pack house..

May be she should use a memory loss spell on Aiden, so that he will not remember that special moment..

Ugh!! But she wants him to treasure their first connection. For supernaturals, the first sight and first touch from one's mate is very intimately important.

Stupid mate bond!

The reception was in full swing. People were dancing and laughing.. seems like a great night to everyone.

Soo... what's up?!

Lavender turns to stare at Margaret's beautiful figure angling her with a bright smile and was engulfed in a tight hug from the latter.

Are you sure, you are okey Lave? You look.. tired..

Even If she tried to act it cool her face clearly give away her concern and curiosity.

Its been almost a month since they talked about Felicia and their sneaking into the Basement.. Lavender had promised them, she will share each and every details of that night but in between these days among her shift and being a hybrid she have been busy and truthfully forgot about them.

Nobody expects to become a witch out of nowhere!
Hell! She didn't even know that whether she is supposed to keep it as a secret or not.

Am good Maggy! Just tired from the training and all..

Lies.. she missed training for a week after the encounter with Aiden.. but she can't find any better lie to confess at that time.

By the way, where is Amanda?
Lavender tried to change the topic after seeing the "IKnowYouAreLyingBitch" face of Margaret.

Amy is over there.. with Will's family.

Lavender almost forgot that Amy's mate is on the bunch of those new warriors.. well good for her!

Lave... you know it right that I was always been a curious cat! I know that you were sick and been resting for a few days.. so quit making stories about your training bullshits..and just explain everything from the beginning will you!... when I say from the beginning, I meant from the day you went into the woods to meet that white witch.. and don't you dare to lie to me!!

She whispered yelled since warewolves have super hearing and they don't wished to have any more attention.

Margaret was furious.. its because of Amanda and her advice about giving someone their "space" that hold back her from exposing like this and confronting their friend.

Everyone can see that Lavender is changed.. she seems more powerful and gracious.. there is an aura of serenity and enchantment surrounding her that grabs them like a magnet and made her the centre of attraction.

We care for you lav...

The words suddenly broke and her posture stiffened.

The scent.. it can't be...no... noo..

Maggy are you okey!! Lavender shakes her friend seeing her troubled figure.

Margaret never looked like this before.. never means ever! Their mischievous badass best friend is now looked like she is inside her worst nighmare.

In a peripheral vision Lavender saw a cute boy running to their direction grinning from ear to ear like someone had gifted him the moon or something.

Whats happeni.. wait.. as Lavender was struggling to dawn the information the guy hugged Margaret and put his face into her neck while bringing her close to his chest.

Mate.

How fortunate!

As Maggy Gazed her from the shoulder of her mate debating in between pushing that boy or give in to the hug Lave Just gave her a pointed look stating "don't you dare to do something stupid and ruin this up"

Like duh! The whole pack knew that this girl hates mate bond and the concept of fate choosing their life partners.

I have finally found you love! You don't have any idea about how long I have been waiting for you.. My sweet Margaret. He told after releasing her from that tight.

Heyy... how you know her name?

Lavender was just as surprised as her friend.. this guy is new in their pack!.. obviously a guest.. then how did he..

Oh! Sorry where are my manners..

My name is Levai!

I know her name cause I already knew her.. since am an "Oracle" and we can see future.. he stated with a gentle yet respectful smile.

An Oracle...Cool...

But why does a wolf pack invite an Oracle over their land.. especially on a full moon?..

Whats going on?..

To be continued...