Chapter 36

Lavender wanted answers! Each and everything about her existence..
She is tired of being left behind in the darkness..

Aurelia, who else do you meant by WE??

But instead of answering Aurelia hugged Lavender tightly..

You have to wait for the answers dear.. My Lips are locked, I can't answer anymore.. I ... I sacrificed enough.. I can't bare more.. Am really sorry..
Aurelia had tears rolling down on her face as she cradled Lavender closely like a baby..

Aperire porta

A round portal formed behind them as a result of Aurelia's spell. She gently moves Lavender towards the magical ring, gesturing that It will take her back home.

Prior to entering Lavender glimced back at the other Hybrid..
Can you atleast tell me whats that things you sacrificed for me? She asked with a little hesitation.

Aurelia only stared at her direction with tears rolling down on her cheeks... with a deep sigh Lavender gets into the magical portal after scanning the mesmerizing forest for a final goodbye...however just as she get into the darkness she heared a soft mumble from behind..

I have to sacrifice my life.. consisting of my mate and our daughter!...

But Lavender was in her room the next second before she can turn around to face Aurelia.

Mate.. daughter...Is she..??

Lave.... come downstairs for breakfast dear..
Her mother's gentle voice bought her back to senses even If her shoulder remains stiff.

Is it morning already?
How Is it possible? She was sure that it was night when she travelled back.

Lavender keep the Hybrid book on her nightstand before getting ready to join her family.. she better spend some quality time with them.. who knows what tomorrow can bring!

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Aiden roamed around the living room of his Bata's family house as everyone else sat around the Evan's family dining hall.

The wall is covered with family potraits of memories.. "her" presence is really unavoidable.

We are not late right?

Gabriel asked as he entered the house with his mate and parents.

Oh you are on time Gabe.. the elders have yet to arrive though.. Aiden responds quietly.

Nobody knows the reason for the sudden meeting, especially since the hosts are Betas.. yet everyone happily agreed to show up.

Aiden can hear their happy chatterings and laughs.. except "her's" .. who is surprisingly dead silent from the moment she gazed his presence on that awkward breakfast table few moments ago..
When he decided to approach "her", he half expected a repetition of their encounter on the last full moon night. The uncontrollable need to possess and have her. But all he feel was numb..may be she cast some spell on him during that night? Who knows!..but for whatever reason the fact annoyed and satisfied him at the same time.

A quarter of an hour later, everyone gathered in the Guest room as per his request..
The group including- His Beta, Gamma with his mate, their parents, Grandparents, "she" and...Miranda.

Each of them anticipating him to start the coversation.

Angela.. I knew that you have more knowledge in this topic than me so you have to began the story.. Its about time.. I request your explanations to your granddaughter about her existence.

Everyone flinched except Tylor, Gabriel and Brooklyn carried by a similar confused expression on their faces,
If others possessed a shocked expression .."she" looked like he just stabbed her with a knife..

Aiden! What are you talking about? His mother glared him for his bluntness which was soon followed by a sharp look from his father.
Brian had his hands around "her" in a protective manner as Jenny is filled with sorrow.

I don't have to explain anything Aiden.. she knows... Angela mumbled with a sad smile.

In the next second a sob broke out from the mother who had her crying daughter inside her arms as they mourned together.. the father cradled both his mate and pup to his heart.. remaining a confused brother behind..

WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE????
Tylor screamed with frustration.

SHE IS NOT YOUR REAL SISTER TYLOR! YOUR FAMILY ADOPTED HER!!
Aiden screamed back with his pend up frustration.

And within a blink Tylor had his hand around Aiden's collor as he pushed the latter to the ground.

WHY THE HELL DO YOU SAY SOMETHING STUPID LIKE THAT?! STOP MESSING OVER HER!
I KNEW YOU HATE HER BUT THIS IS NO JOKE AIDEN!

Tylor roared with anger.

STOP IT TYLOR!
His grandfather yelled out to him as he removed the furious Beta from his Alpha.

Its the truth! The faster you accept it the better!

Tylor looked broken.. without giving her a glance he shattered into the floor while leaning on the nearby wall with a thud.

Why?.. Why... you have to bring this up now Aiden? Jenny asked with a deep ache.
But before Aiden can answer,
"She" moves forward from her parents's sad embrace to answer on behalf of him.

Because there is no better time than this.. they are coming to get me back.

Who?

Gabriel asked for everyone else.

The Vampires!

That was enough to shock them to the core...Including the elders and Oracle!

To be continued...