~Calm Down~ Ghiaccio x Gender Neutral Reader

(So I've actually got quite a few requests for Ghiaccio, so here you guys are!! Imma make them gender neutral too so every feels involved!!! So I hope you like it, enjoy!!!

Warnings: language my friends, am sorry :[)

Ah yes, it was a normal day in the La Squadra headquarters, Formaggio making dumb jokes, Ghiaccio getting pissed, the usual. Ghiaccio crosses his arms as he glares at the grey haired man.

"Your a fucking idiot!"

"Nah nah, I'm just suffering from ligma." Ghiaccio's nose slowly scrunches in confusion and anger.

"And what the hell is ligma?!" Formaggio immediately smirks as he stands up.

"Ligma balls bitchhh!" And with that, he runs off to avoid being frozen by the hot headed Elsa. Just as Ghiaccio was about to follow, very much angry, a gentle hand is felt on his shoulder. He immediately whips around to see who is touching him.

"What do you want Y/N?!"

"Ghia, you need to calm down." Ah yes, Y/N. They were rather new to the group, but they were well liked by everyone! Even Ghiaccio, but maybe it was a different kind of like 😉

"But Formaggio-"

"Shhh, your going to burst a blood vessel like this. Let's get out of here and let you cool off." He gives a nod to the shorter person, still a little upset.

"Come on then, there's a new ice cream place open, let's go check it out!" They gently grab his hand, pulling them out of the building and down the street. Ghiaccio looks at their hand as he follows, his cheeks slowly going pink.

"What the hell is wrong with me?! Why am I blushing over them of all people-" The man shakes his head, confusing filling his mind.

~anyways let's do a time skip because I can't write-~

Ghiaccio sat across from Y/N, avoiding eye contact as he thought. Why was his face heating up? There must be an explanation!

"Ghia? Your face is awfully red, are you alright?" He glances at them, puffing his cheeks out.

"Well...I...mm-" They tilt their head, worry spreading over their face. He huffs and looks away.

"Mm...I like you ok? Count yourself lucky-!" He glances at them, his eyes widening at their soft smile.

"Took you long enough to confess."

(I hope it was ok ;-;
Have a good day or night you guys! Love ya and thank you for reading!!)