~Maybe You Are An Idiot~ Narancia x Reader

(Hello hello my lovelies, I hope you enjoy)

"WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BRAT?!"

"That's quite enough." Fugo and Narancia turned their heads to you. Just earlier, Fugo was tutoring Narancia, but we all know how well that turned out. Fugo crosses his arms and huffs. You walk up to him and place a hand on his shoulder.

"Now now brother, there is no need to shout at the poor boy. Why dont you go and get yourself something to drink?" Fugo nods and walks out of the room. You turn your head and give Narancia a sweet smile.

"I'm sorry, your not hurt are you?" You grab his hand and look into his eyes. Narancia cant help but blush at your gesture. Hes always had a crush on you, ever since he first met you. Your kind, quiet, caring, and beautiful, the complete opposite of your hot headed twin brother. You smile and grab the math book, looking through it.

"How about you do all the problems you know off the top of your head and then we can be done." You look over the edge of the book and smile. Narancia blushes and nods, grabbing the book from your soft hands. You nod and stand next to him, looking over his shoulder at the book.

'Oh my god, shes so close to me. She smells so nice.' Narancia thought to himself. It was becoming increasingly difficult for him to focus with you right there. After a couple questions, you smile and ruffle his hair.

"I think that's good for today. I'll make sure to let Fugo know just how well you did." Narancia can only nod. Your voice is so angelic, its soothing to him. You ruffle his hair once more and make your way out of the room. Narancia sighs as he watches you leave.

~Time Skip~

"I cant, I cant even." Fugo closes his eyes and runs his temples. Narancia pouts and crosses his arms.

"Its bot my fault this problems so hard." Fugo opens his eyes and glares at him.

"6 x 3 is not hard, your just an idiot." As Narancia opens his mouth to protest, you waltz over and hug your brother from behind.

"Now brother, not everyone has a high IQ like you do." Fugo turns slightly and gives you a bewildered look.

"But its 6 x 3, one of the easiest problems. "

"That changes nothing. Certain people take a little longer to learn things, you just need to be patient." Fugo sighs and hugs you back.

"I know and I'm trying, I just lose my temper." You giggle and let go, making your way over to Narancia.

"I know, if youd like, I can help you with the tutoring." Narancia blushes and shakes his head vigorously.

"Yes actually I'd like that very much please." You giggle and smile. Fugo nods. As he walks out, he grabs Narancia and whispers in his ear.

"If you do anything, your dead." With that, he walks out. You role your eyes at his words, having heard them. You sit down at the table and motion for Narancia to sit. He complies as a blush spreads across his cheeks.

"If you answers these correctly, I'll reward you." He nods and gets started on the questions.

~Only A Small Time Skip~

"Hey (Y/N), are these right?" You grab the book and glance at the questions. You smile and turn to him.

"Great job, now time for your reward." You grab his face gently and pull him into a kiss. His eyes widen, but soon melts into the kiss.

"I really like you Narancia."

"Me too." You smile and give him kisses all over his face. He giggles lightly and pulls you into a hug. Suddenly, you hear the sound of a camera. You turn your heads to see Bucciarati in the corner with a camera, a tear in his eye.

"This ones going in the book." Narancia blushes in embarrassment and you just pull him closer.

"D-does that make us a thing?"

"Maybe Fugo's right, you are an idiot. Of course we are."

(Hows that? Heres a reminder for you kids, Narancia is 17 while Fugo is 16. I hope that clears some things up for ya. Thank you for reading and as always, I take requests!)