~Heaven's Sister~ Josuke x Shy Reader

(This was requested by the amazing SportGirlFanGirl)

As your reading a book, you hear yelling from downstairs. You furrow your brows and walk downstairs. When you reach the bottom of the steps, you see your brother standing at the door, arguing with someone. Wanting to see who it is, you poke your head out from behind your tall brother. Upon doing this, you make eye contact with the most beautiful man you've ever seen. His features are sharp, his eyes a beautiful ocean blue, but most importantly, his hair is sculpted into the perfect pompadour. When he looks at you, you quickly yelp and hide behind your brother. Your brother turns around and sighs.

"Josuke, I'm not in the mood. Get the hell off my porch." You sneak a little peak at 'Josuke.' When he looks at you, you start to shake a little bit. Your brother groans in annoyance and pats your head. You wrap your arms around your brothers waist and bury your face into his back for protection.

"Its not like I wanted to talk to you, Koichi is the one who insisted we invited you." You lift your head up slightly at the mention of an invitation.

"R-Rohan, w-why dont you go? Y-you haven't been outside in t-three days." Rohan looks down to you and sighs, giving you more head pats. He nods and turns to Josuke.

"Fine, I'll go. (Y/N), would you like to come? If not I can make you some dinner." You shake a little bit.

"I-Ill stay h-home. Y-you know I dont f-feel comfortable around others." He seems and gives you a little peck on the forehead.

"Of course. I'll go make you dinner and get ready to go. Josuke, I guess you can come inside. Just dont touch anything." With that, he walks to kitchen. You turn to Josuke and usher him inside. He obliges and you lead him to the living room. You sit down stiffly, and awkward silence falling over you two, the only noise is the sound of your brother making you food. After a couple minutes, Josuke speaks up.

"I dont believe we've met. So how do you know Rohan?" You shake a little bit.

"H-hes m-my b-brother. In r-really shy so I j-just stay h-home." He nods and looks around.

"D-do you want a-anything to drink?" You ask, trying to be polite.

"Oh no thank you, I should be going actually." You nod and see him to the door.

"I-It was n-nice talking to y-you." He nods and looks behind you. You turn your head to see what he was looking at. When there was nothing, you turned your head back to Josuke, but you gasped when you were met with lips. He quickly pulls away and sprints down the road, waving at you in the process. As you registered what just happened, you hear an angry growl from behind you.

"That bastard! (Y/N), come on we're going to the kitchen and I'm washing your mouth. Did he use tongue?" You just stood there in a daze. He growls and picks you up, taking you to the kitchen like he said. As he grumbles and grips, you just smile at the memory.

"What the hell are you smiling at? That's it, I forbid you from ever seeing him." You giggle as he pinches your cheek. He scrunches his noses and looks you in your eye.

"I refuse to let some man take you away, not unless he has my blessing. And that boy certainly does not!"

(How was it? I kinda liked the way Rohan turned out but that's just me. I hope you liked it, if not I'm so sorry. Love you guys and dont be ashamed to request, this is a judge free zone, I accept everyone!)