~A Quiet Day~ Josuke x Reader Part 2

(I honestly wasnt planning on making another part, this was just an OC that I came up with. This was requested by the fantastic @YourDailyReaderLMFAO)

You sigh as you walk down the street, once more being accompanied by the annoying boys. You shake your head and look at your watch. You quickly turn around and stare at the three boys.

"I'm grabbing breakfast before school, I'll pay for whatever your getting." Josuke walks up to you and shakes his head.

"Theres no need to pay for us, (Y/N)." You wave your hand and shake your head.

"Nonsense, if you insist on following me to eat, I might as well buy you something." With that, you turn around and continue your walk. It's been like this for a couple weeks now, they follow you everywhere you go. By now, you've gotten used to they're annoying chatter.

"So (Y/N), when are you going to let me take you on that date?" You pull out your schedule book and read it over.

"Well, Higashikata, we have school all this week and I promised to have a father daughter day with my father, so it looks like a no for this week." Josuke frowns and goes back to talking with his friends. Honestly, you did fall for the pompadour clad teen, but you just didnt have time for relationships. You sigh and walk into the cafe, pulling out your wallet to order.

~Time Skip~

"Guys, Koichi said he needed to talk to us." You look up from your book and stand up. You follow Josuke and Okuyasu to the spot Koichi wanted to meet up. As you arrive, you see that Koichi called everyone.

"What's going on Koichi?" Koichi gave you a grim look and pulled out a photo.

"This girls name is Reimi Sugimoto." Everyone nods and let's Koichi continue.

"Shes dead, has been for fifteen years. She is now a ghost, and she spoke to Sensei and I." You hear Yukako gasp.

"Fifteen years ago, she was murdered." Everyones eyes widen and you hold your breath.

"The murder is still out there, he roams the streets, killing innocent girls and stealing their hands as trophies." Your heart stops and you forget to breath. 'They, t-theyre talking about f-father.' Josuke looks over and places his hand on your shoulder.

"Dont worry everyone, we will catch that asshole and bring him to justice." Everyone nods and start walking their separate ways. Josuke looks over to you and frowns.

"Need me to walk you home?" You slowly shake your head. He nods and walks away. For 30 whole minutes, you just stood there, stunned. You start frantically chewing your nails.

"They know about father, what am I going to do? They're going to hurt him, or worse! What am I going to do, what am I going to do?!" You run your fingers through your hair and take off running. You run all they way to your house, panicking.

Once home, you burst through the door and quickly slam it shut behind you. As you lock the door, your father walks out of the kitchen with a scowl on his face.

"(Y/N), how many times have I told you, dont slam the doors." You quickly drop all of your things and pull him into a hug. He hugs you back and places a kiss on the top of your head.

"What's going on sweetheart?" You pull away from the hug and look at him. Tears start pouring from your eyes as you stammer out your response.

"T-they k-know, t-they all k-know." Your father places his hands on you face and wipes away your tears.

"Sweetie, what are you talking about?" You grab his hands and give him a serious look.

"T-the group of stand users. They know all about you and the murders. Some ghost named Reimi told them." Your fathers face became worried for a second, before he frowned and pulled you into a tight hug.

"Dont worry, I will not lose to a bunch of children. They will never suspect us." You nod and snuggle into your fathers arms.

(Bleh)