~A Quiet Day~ Josuke x Reader

(I hope you like it!)

As you walked to school alone, you could hear the same three voices behind you. They've been following you since the beginning of your long walk. When the voices grew louder, you quickly spin around to face them. It was three males, one was short, one had scars on his face, and the last had a larger pompadour.

"And why have you been following me?" They all look at eachother in a panic until the one with the pompadour spoke up.

"W-we w-wanted to....to.....talk! Yeah, we wanted to talk to you." You raised an eyebrow and checked your watch.

"I'm sorry, but I dont have time, I'll be late for school if I dont hurry." With that, you turn around and continue on your way.

~Time Skip~

As you eat lunch, you feel the table shift. You look up and see the same teens from earlier. You sigh and continue eating. The one with the scars speaks up.

"Hey miss, your really pretty and my friend here really likes you." You look at him, then turn to the other two, the short one is trying to hold in a laugh as the other one is hiding a blush. You sigh once more and stand up.

"I'm flattered, but I dont know you people. Goodbye." You turn and walk back into the school, waiting for your last class to start.

~Le Time Skip~

You rub your temples in annoyance. Today just was not your day. Those boys kept following you around. You then hear yelling behind you, when you turn around you see the boys running after you.

"I dont want this shit, I just want to live a quiet life. Is that to hard to ask?" As you finish your sentence, you turn to see they caught up to you. You role your eyes and keep walking home. You stop when you feel a hand on your shoulder. You turn to see the pompadour clad teen behind you.

"H-hey, do you wanna, like go get icecream?" You shake your head.

"I must be getting home, I need to prepare dinner for father and I." You flick his hand off your shoulder and continue down the Northeast section of Morioh. The boy sighs and turns to walk the other way. You let out a sigh of relief.

Once you get home, you quickly get to work making dinner. As you prepare, you here the front door slide open. You smile and turn to find your father. You walk over and help him take off his purple coat. You hang it up and walk over to the table.

"So how was your day pumpkin?" Your father asks as he sits down. You immediately frown at the thought of today. He chuckles at your expression.

"That bad huh?"

"It was awful. Some guys wouldnt a stop following me around and one was hitting on me." Your dad frowns as a look of anger appears on his face.

"Do I need to take care of them?" You shake your head and smile.

"Theres no need, boys will be boys." He nods and goes back to eating. All if a sudden, your father perks up and turns towards you.

"I have a knew girlfriend, care to meet her?" You not enthusiastically and fallow him to the living room. He then walks in with his girlfriend and you smile.

"Why hello there, I'm (Y/N), his daughter. I hope we can get along well." Your father smiles at the interaction, if you dont approve of a girlfriend, he gets rid of them. You smile and look up to your father.

"I already like better than the last. I have a feeling we will get along great!" You smile at the disembodied hand, your father's girlfriend, hopefully she lasts longer than the last one.

(Its done now. Sorry if I haven't been active, I was just really lazy and went to the beach yesterday. Dont forget to request!)