~Childhood Friend~ Jotaro x Reader Part 2

(This is a part 2 to the last Jotaro x Reader. This was requested by SportGirlFanGirl, I really want planning on making a part 2 but I'll do my best)

"I want thinking about you bitch." Holly snaps her head twords the door. She gasps, not at the fact that theres a body on your shoulders, but at the fact that your here.

"Oh my lord, is that really you? You've grown so much since I last saw you, how have you been?" You give her a smile, she was always kind to you.

"Its great to see you Mrs. Kujo." Her smile widens and she hugs you. You then turn to Jotaro and replace your smile with a frown.

"Where the hell am I taking this guy, my shoulders kinda hurt." Jotaro scoffs and motions for you to fallow. Soon you reach one of the guest rooms. Inside, there was an Egyptian and Mr. Joestar. You walk to the middle and drop Kakyoin on the ground. You roll your shoulders and turn to Mr. Joestar.

"Hes a stand user, attacked Kujo here at school. He said something about a DIO guy so im assuming hes linked to you." Mr. Joestar nods and goes on explaining who DIO is, but since the author is a lazy piece of trash, shes not going to write the rant.

"I'm afraid this boy will die." Ylu and Jotaro turn to look at the old man. He flips a piece of Kakyoin's hair to reveal the grossest thing you've ever seen. You look back up to the old man and sigh.

"So let me guess, this is DIO's stand?" He shakes his head.

"Not exactly, you see, DIO is a vampire, this is one of his cells." You gage and cover your mouth. Jotaro bends down and puts his hands on the red heads face.

"I can save him." You role your eyes.

~Time Skip~

"Mrs. Kujo!"

"Holly!"

"Bitch!"

Currently, you all are trying to find Mrs. Kujo, she usually answers by now, somethings wrong. You then walk into the kitchen and see her on the floor. You quickly rush to her side and feel her forehead. It's hot, shes burning up. You then see vines on her neck. You pull down her shirt to reveal the source of her sickness.

"She has a stand." As you say that, you hear a loud slam. You look up to see Mr. Joestar pinning Jotaro to the wall in grief. You shake your head and pick the sick woman up bridal style.

~Time Skip So We Can Get To The Good Stuff~

"The only way to save her is to kill DIO." You raise an eyebrow.

"How do you know that for sure?"

"I just do. Avdol, can you find anything in this photo?" You frown at the answer you got. 'He just does? Great, we're all going to die.'

"I can see anything, theres only black." You nod and walk outside. Outside the door stood the red head you beat the crap out of.

"Oh hey there." He looks up and frowns.

"I'm sorry." You raise a questioning eyebrow.

"Why?"

"I hurt you, I could've killed you." You sigh and pat his back.

"I'm used to pain, it's all I ever feel. So dont worry about it." He nods and gives you a sad smile.

"We must go to Egypt!" You turn your head back into the room. 'Egypt?!' You walk in with Kakyoin and make sure to stand away from Jotaro.

"I will go to." You look at Kakyoin and smile. Hes so nice and thoughtful.

"This may sound strange, but if I were to fall in live, I'd want it to be with someone like her." You instantly frown. Hes hitting on Jotaro's mom, wow. You shake your head and turn to the old man.

"Count me in, it beats having to stay here. And if I die on the way, it's a plus." They all give you worried looks except for Jotaro, he just looks the same.

"Then its settled, tomorrow we will head for Egypt!"

~So Many Time Skips~

You sit down and relax onto the plain seat. This is the beginning of your journey. You feel the seat next you shift as you see Jotaro sit down. You role your eyes. You stand up and head over to where Kakyoin is sitting.

"Hey Kak, can I sit here?" He looks up and smiles.

"Of course you can!" He Pat's the seat and you sit down. You glance over at Jotaro to see his frown became even frownier. Kakyoin sees this and turns to you.

"Why have you been avoiding JoJo?" You slightly shudder at the nickname. There was a time only you called him that.

"I've been avoiding him because he made it clear he hates me." Kakyoin just raises and eyebrow. You sigh and start explaining everything. He nods and adds in a couple 'no way' or 'he did that?'

"So that's my story, you?"

"Well I was on vacation with my parents until DIO took over my mind, I haven't seen them since." He looks down. You smile and pat his shoulder.

"We can find them after, I'll help you." He smiles and nods. Unknown to you however, Jotaro heard the entire conversation. He frowns at the memory of him yelling at you. He has to make things right.

(How was it? Please be honest, you wont hurt my feelings, they've been hurt so many times before so I can take it. Dont forget to request if you crave someone! Also, are you guys liking the pictures at the end of chapters? If not I can stop)