~Come Back~ Narancia x Reader

(I'm running out of ideas for the titles. Gaaaaaaah! Also, updates will be slow, high school will be starting on Tuesday, sorry. This was requested by the divine rice_cult_leader. This is an AU where Fugo stays, for reasons you'll find out about if you read it)

You wipe the throw up from your mouth as you lift your head upon hearing your name. Your twin, Giorno, gives you a sympathetic smile as he walks over to you.

"Are you ok?" As you open your mouth to speak, you get the urge to throw up again. Your brother frowns and looks at the ocean below.

"I didnt relize you would get so seasick." You nod with a sad frown on your face. He pats your head and looks around the yacht.

"Hey, why dont you go and buy a drink from Narancia? It could make you feel better." You shakily nod and hobble your way over to Narancia and Mista. Narancia smiles and pats the area next to him.

"(Y/N), come sit next to me!" You plop down onto the floor next to him and close your eyes. Narancia looks over to Mista and back to you.

"Hey, are you ok?" You shake your head 'no'. Narancia gasps and grabs your cheeks.

"What's wrong?!"

"Just a little seasick." He let's out a sigh of relief. Narancia gently lays you down so your head was in his lap.

"Dont worry, just get some rest." You nod and close your eyes, falling asleep. Narancia smiles and runs his fingers through your hair. Mista could feel his heart exploding from all the cuteness.

"You two are cute together." Narancia blushes and looks down at you, happily watching you sleep.

~Time Skip~

"(Y/N)!!" You fall to your knees, blood pouring out from the hole in your chest. You can barely move, everything started to get darker. You lift your head up, trying to see who yelled your name. Narancia runs to you and pulls you into his arms.

"No no no no no no no." Narancia, in Giorno's body, starts to panic.

"Giorno, Giorno please save her!" Giorno runs up to you and Narancia, immediately pulling out his stand to try and heal you. Fugo, in your body, also sprints over to you. Giorno manages to heal the huge hole in your chest, but it was to late.

"I'm sorry." Narancia's eyes widen. He shakes his head and looks down to your now lifeless body.

"No, no you healed her!" Giorno looks down, sadness on his face. Slowly, Fugo's sole goes back into his own body, making your fall to the ground. Narancia grabs your body and pulls it close to him.

"Please, I cant lose you too. I love you." Bucciarati, in the bosses body, places a hand on Narancia's shoulder.

"Come on, we'll come back for her." Narancia wipes his eyes and stands up.

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch for what hes done!"

(Bleeeeeeeh)