~Harmless Cuddles~ DIO x Reader

(Requested by the super chill weebtrashdelux!)

"Lord Dio, I have news about the whereabouts of Joestar's group." Dio looks up from his book and smirks.

"Excellent, tell me."

"They are currently facing N'doul and his stand." Dio stands up and makes his way over to you. He gets close to you and gently runs his fingernail along the side of your neck.

"And when will you fight them for me?" You dont even flinch, he does this every time you report to him.

"Whenever you wish my lord." His smirk widens as he plays with your hair.

"Well I think, you should stay here with me." You tilt your head up to meet his gaze.

"If that is what you wish." He wraps his arms around you and leads you to the bed. You, expecting he wanted to use your body, started to unbutton your shirt.

"No no no, not today. Maybe some other time if your good." At first your confused, but go along with it anyways. He lays down on the bed and pulls you into a tight embrace.

"Lord Dio, may I ask why you are doing this?" He buries his face in the crook of your neck.

"I just needed a little company is all." You nod and run your fingers through his hair. Soon, you fell asleep, making Dio smile. He brings you closer to him and kisses your cheek.

"I think I'll keep you around."

(Yeah I know, its trash. I tried my best but my brain sucks, just ask my math teacher.)