~Piano Woman~ Abbacchio x Reader

(I'm listening to music and got inspired, so here it is!)

Abbacchio sighs as he trudges through the streets. Today is the anniversary of his partners death, so naturally he felt depressed. He walks into the nearby bar and sits down on a stool. As he orders his first round of drinks, a piano starts to play. He turns and looks in the direction of the music. At the piano, there sat a woman with (H/C) and beautiful (E/C). Her fingers danced along the keys as she focused on the music sheets in front of her.

"Shes good isnt she?" Abbacchio whips his head around and looks at the bartender who just spoke. He nods and turns to look at the woman.

"She came here a little while ago and asked if she could perform here. At first the boss was a little hesitant, but she played a song for 'im and he hired on the spot." Abbacchio watches as the woman blinks, her eyes changing from their calm (E/C) to a bright blue. Her fingers start to glow as a second set of hands appear, the fingers long and skinny.

"She gets off in three minutes." Abbacchio looks back to the bartender who just winked at him and walked off. He scoffs and grabs his drink, listening to the soft music of the piano.

~Time Skip~

Abbacchio turns and looks at the woman as the piano stops. He gets up and makes his way over to her. When he was sure no one would hear he spoke up.

"Your a stand user." She quickly whips around and stares at him.

"I assume you are too." He nods and puts his hand out for her to shake.

"Abbacchio, and you are?" She smiles and takes his hand in hers.

"(Y/N)." She looks at him for a second and smiles.

"Want to walk with me?" He nods and follows her. She waves at the bartender as they make there way out. She turns her head and smiles.

"So where do ya live? I'll walk you home since you were drinking quite a lot." He shakes his head and tells her the address of their current base. They walk in silence for a while until she speaks up.

"Music." He raises his brow and looks at her. She giggles and continues.

"My stands ability is music. Whenever I play music, it controls people. The type of music can range from instruments to singing. But since the piano is the only thing I know how to play, I usually just use that. That's why I decided to call it [Piano Man]." As she finishes, a tall black and white figure appears beside her. (I'll leave the rest to imagination) Abbacchio nods and keeps walking. As the house came into view, he decides to speak up.

"Mines called [Moddy Blues]." She smiles and nods. As they reach the door, she grabs his hand and smiles.

"I really enjoyed our time together, even if it was short. Maybe we can meet up again?" He let's out a small smile and nods. She grins and hands him a piece of paper.

"Well then, feel free to call me." With that, she walks away. Abbacchio nods and opens the door. As he makes his way to the kitchen, he sees the others at the table with huge grins on their faces.

"So who's the chick?"

"Did ya get a girlfriend?"

"Is she nice?" Abbacchio just rules his eyes and keeps walking. Bucciarati stands up and places his hand on his shoulder with a smile.

"I'm proud of you." Abbacchio looks down at the paper in his hand and smirks. Narancia suddenly jumps out of his chair and runs to Abbacchio.

"Is that her number? Are you gonna call her? What's her name? Are you two dating?" Abbacchio looks at the boy and then at the paper.

"Her names (Y/N)." With that, he walks away with a happy smile on his face. Everyone at the table looks at eachother confused, they just shrug and go back to eating.

(There, it's done. Feel free to request anyone you want, just not from part 6-8 since I haven't read them yet.)