~Trick-or-Treat~ Yoshikage Kira x Reader

(HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!)

"Come on Abby! I dont want to be late!" You tap your foot on the ground, waiting for your friend to hurry the fuck up. She finally opens the door with a smile.

"Really? A mermaid costume again?" Abby scoffs and looks over your costume.

"What are you supposed to be?" You smile and twirl around.

"I'm Mona Lisa!" Abby roles her eyes and walks out. You pout and quickly follow her out.

~Small Time Skip~

You giggle as you look at the candy in your bag. Sure, you may be 29, but candy is candy. You happily skip away from Abby, tired of her flirting with every single guy. You gasp quietly as you bump into a man.

"Ohmygoshimsosorryforbumbingintoyou!" You frantically scramble to your feet and help him up. He dusts off his purple suit and looks down at you. You frown and straighten his tie a bit.

"I'm really sorry sir!" He looks down at your hands, a faint blush dusting his face.

"I-it's fine miss...." You pout slightly but just nod. You look over his purple suit and tilt your head.

"Is that a costume?" He raises an eyebrow and shakes his head.

"No, this is my normal clothes.......your costume.....Mona Lisa, right?" You smile brightly and nod.

"I'm so glad I'm not the only art nerd!" He nods and blushes more. You giggle and grab his hand.

"Hey, your pretty cute, maybe we can meet again some time?" He smiles and rubs your knuckle with his thumb.

"I'd like that....."

(ITS HALLOWEENNNNNNNNNNN!)