~Costume Troubles~ Bucciarati x Gender Neutral Reader

(Halloween is in a few days guys!! I hope you all have a good time and be safe!! Also enjoy this lil thingy I made-)

You sat on the couch, helping Narancia put his costume together, it is Halloween after all!

"Y/NNNNN, it's gotta look goooood-" You shake your head, giving his hair a few ruffles to try and fix it.

"Calm down Nara, I'm doing the best I can here." He puffs his cheeks out at you as he crosses his arms.

"There, I'm done now. Go to the bathroom and look at it." He immediately runs off, causing you to giggle. As you turn to clean everything up, you spot your boyfriend.

"Bruno! Are you going trick-or-treating with us?" He strolls over, gently taking your hand in his.

"I would love to, but I do not have a costume to wear." You tap your chin in thought, what can you dress him up as last minute?

"Mm...wait here." You kiss his cheek and hop off to your bedroom, looking around for ideas. Yup, you had nothing ;-;

"Maybe I can use Abba's make up and make Bruno an emo-" You frantically search the house for something, anything! What are you going to do?!

(It's short, but so is my patience and interest in one thing soooooo-
I'll do a part 2 tho! Because you guys deserve more, I'm just being rude-
I hope you guys have fun with whatever your doing for the holiday! If your going trick-or-treating, make sure to be safe!! And if it's not prying, what are you going as?)