~Let me Help~ Joseph x Reader

(This is a young Joseph, so sorry if you came here looking for old Joseph. This was requested by the marvelous that_fugo_kinnie)

You smile triumphantly as you take pictures of the cafe that was just shot up.

"This will make for a perfect story in the newspaper!" You take more pictures, excited about what may come.

"I could get a promotion! Oh I cant wait!" Suddenly, the feeling of dred overtook you. You begin to shake and slowly turn around. Behind you, stood a naked man, you would've scolded hum for bit wearing clothes if it weren't for the awful aura radiating off of him. He smiles and walks towards you. You gulp and gently put your camera down.

"Here we go again."

~Time Skip~

You slowly open your eyes, making eye contact with a brown haired man. You glares and points at the creature behind you.

"Why would I fight for that (H/C) haired flossie?" The creature hums and rips out one of your teeth, making you gasp at the pain.

"Then so be it, this woman shall die now." You look over at the man with pleading eyes. He frowns and starts walking towards you.

"Release her! Your fight is with me!" The creature smiles and throws you to the ground. You quickly scramble to your knees, watching as the man outsmarts the creature. The brown haired man's friend runs up to you and grabs your arm.

"Miss, miss are you ok?" You look at the boy and nod. He gripd your arm and starts to pull you away.

"Let's get out of here, JoJo can take care of himself." You let the boy drag you away from the bridge.

~Time Skip~

You pace back and forth, waiting for this JoJo guy to come back. You turn to the boy and shake.

"What was that thing? It wasnt human, that's for sure." He rubs the back of his neck and looks to the ground.

"I dont really know, we'll just have to wait for-"

"Hey guys!" You and the boy turn your heads to see the brown haired man, JoJo, running towards you.

"Oh my god, JoJo! Are you alright." JoJo smiles and does a strange pose.

"Of course I'm alright, Smokey, why wouldnt I be?" You walk over to Smokey and JoJo. You cross your arms and look at JoJo.

"Because you fought a monster. You could have died." JoJo smiles and walks up to you.

"Joseph Joestar, you are?"

"(Y/N) (L/N). Listen, thank you so much for saving me." He smiles and does another pose.

"Oh it was nothing." You giggle and watch as Joseph instantly frowns. He turns to Smokey and speaks in a hushed voice.

"Smokey, Straizo told me where old man Speedwagon is." Smokey nods and lets Joseph continue.

"He also said something about a pillar man. I dont know what that means though." You walk up and stand next to Joseph.

"That sounds like more trouble." Joseph smiles and pats your head.

"Oh, its nothing you need to worry about. Just go home and do your hair or something." You frown and swat his hand away.

"No, I want to help you. You saved me, I owe you my life. Please, let me help." He frowns and scratches his chin in thought.

"It will be a tough journey, you might even die."

"So be it." He smiles and places a hand on your shoulder.

"Well, we better get going then."

(Bored is me, I am bored. I also love this picture, so much)