~Flip The Page~ Ghiaccio x Reader

(Dont forget to request.)

"This is (Y/N), shes the new member I told you guys about." As Risotto introduced you to La Squadra, you hear a scoff.

"You didnt tell us the new member was a chick." You look over at the blue haired male and frown. He just scowls at you.

"I didnt think it was important, shes very capable and that's what matters." The blue haired male scoffs and walks away. You frown as you watch him go. You turn around as you feel a hand on your shoulder.

"Dont worry about him sweet cheeks, hes just moody. I'm Melone by the way." You smile and turn fully around to face him.

"Well hello Melone, I'm (Y/N), but you already knew that. I hope we can be friends!" He chuckles at your energy and pats your head.

~Time Skip~

It's been a week since you joined La Squadra and you've gotten along with everyone. Everyone except Ghiaccio, he does everything in his power to avoid you. You sigh as you read a book on the sofa. Melone, your best friend, looks over to you.

"What's wrong?" You pout and turn to him.

"Why doesnt Ghiaccio like me?" He looks down, thinking for a moment.

"I honestly dont know, theres so much to like about you." You pout even more. He pats your head and goes back to the TV. As you go back to your book, you hear footsteps. You look up, expecting someone else, but the one who walked in was Ghiaccio. You frown and go back to your book, not bothering to talk to him.

"That's a good book." You look up at the angry mans calm voice. You raise an eyebrow in confusion so he motions to the book in your hand. You look at it and nod.

"I think so, but the story progression could be faster."

"I know right, it's so slow." With that, he sits next to you, looking over your shoulder at the book.

"Chapter 15 is when it finally gets good." You nod and flip the page.

You two stay like that for hours, occasionally talking about the book. As a character gets killed in the book, you cant help but tear up. Ghiaccio looks over to you and sighs. He grabs the book from your hands and pulls you into a hug. He runs his fingers through your hair to comfort you as you bury your face into his chest.

"Shshshs, it's ok." As you calm down, he opens the book again and reads it out loud so you dont have to try to read with teary eyes.

~Time Skip~

As Ghiaccio finishes the book, he looks down and sees you asleep against his chest. He sighs and closes the book.

"You know, she thinks you hate her." Ghiaccio looks up and sees Melone smiling. Ghiaccio frowns and looks to you.

"I dont hate her, the opposite really."

"You love her, dont you." Ghiaccio blushes and runs his fingers through your now messy hair. Melone smiles and goes back to his computer. Ghiaccio smiles and presses a kiss to your head. He soon falls asleep with you in his arms.

(Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)