~A Strange Encounter~ Fugo x Reader

(This wasn't requested, but the story was actually made up by Octopusgirl0, they were generous enough to let me use it!)

"Hey Fugo, are you feeling alright?" He looked up to see Bucciarati hovering over him with concern on his face. He just sighed and looked away. "I'm just feeling a little down." Bucciarati frowns. "What's wrong?" Fugo looks into his eyes and frowned. "I couldn't sleep last night. I had a nightmare, it was a-about w-when...." He choked on his words. Bucciarati places a hand on his shoulder. "Is there anything I could do to help?" Fugo thought for a moment, then he came to a decision. "We need to take care of that bastardo."

The gang was now on the doorstep of the man who ruined Fugo's life. Fugo took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Shuffling was heard from inside until the door barely creaked open. On the other side of the door, a girl with (H/C) hair stared at Fugo. "H-hello." Your voice was small and riddled with sadness. Your eyes widen a small bit as you gaze at the blonde man. "Y-your Fugo." He raised a brow slightly in confusion, you noticed this and sighed. "Y-you used to come over with m-my f-father." Fugo suddenly realized who you were.

"Come on in Fugo, dont be shy~" Fugo gulped and walked into his teachers house. As he walked in, he spots a small girl hiding in the corner. As his teacher walks past her, he kicks her side. "Get some food ready, Fugo and I'll be upstairs for a little while~" She whimpered but scrambled into the kitchen, briefly making eye contact with Fugo.

"You were that girl." You meekly nodded. "I'm sorry if your here for f-father, but hes not here." Fugo pursed his lips and looked down. He was about to turn around when you spoke up. "D-do you want to c-come in?" He turned around and nodded. You ushered everyone inside and led them to the living room. "M-make yourselves comfy, do you want some t-tea?" Bucciarati smiled and nodded to you. As you walked out, Mista decided to open his mouth. "So who's the cute girl?" Fugo glared at him. "Her father is that bastard." With that, you walked back into the living room with enough tea for everyone. "So about your father." You looked down and sighed. "Hes in jail." They all just looked at each other. Fugo took a breath and turned back to you. "May I aks why?" You look down as memories flood into your mind.

"Father, please be careful. Your still injured." He just grumbled and wobbled upstairs. You sigh and go to the kitchen to make him some tea.

When it was done, you went upstairs and knocked on his door. After hearing a grumbled 'What?', you opened the door and placed the tea on his bedside table. "C'mere." You walked over to your father and was about to say something until he grabbed you. "Look at you, so beautiful." He pins you on the bed. "Please, no no no no-"

"Are you alright?" You look up to see Fugo gripping your shoulders. You just nod and sit down on the couch. "H-he did bad things to me when he left the hospital." Fugo growled and placed a hand on yours. "I know what your going through, he did the same things to me." You nod with tears lining your eyes. Fugo turns to to Abbacchio and they share a nod. Abbacchios slips upstairs with the rest of the gang and used [Moody Blues] to see that day.

As you and Fugo finished your tea, you looked up and see the rest of his friends are gone. "W-where are the others?" As you ask, they make their way downstairs. You scowl and get up. "What were you doing?" Bucciarati stepped forward and placed his hand on your shoulder. "We know what happened to you." You start to hyperventilate, memories of that night flood in. You tried your best to forget that night, but this was not helping. Tears start to pour down your face, you couldn't hold it in anymore. Fugo got up and hugged you from behind. "Dont worry, I'll help you get through this."

(How was it? The original idea was really good, but I dont think I did good, please let me know.)

Original conversation, not with me but with one of Octopusgirl0 friends: