~Too Hot~ Ghiaccio x Reader

(Requested by the beautiful @enihilo. Now I know everyone uses this prompt, but shut up I can do what I want)

"(Y/N), are you ok?" Prosciutto lightly kicks your side as you lay face down on the carpeted floor. You just groan and wiggle your fingers a little bit. Prosciutto sighs and sits down on the couch.

"Its not that hot out, (Y/N)." You groan again. Melone smirks and lays next to you, his head propped up by his elbow. He smirks and pokes your side. You barely lift your head out of the carpet and glare at him.

"Mel, its hotter than the Devil's anus. I'm not in the mood to kick your ass."

"Oo, kinky~" You groan and bury your face back in the carpet. Suddenly, the room becomes cooler. You instantly poke your head up and see Ghiaccio walking in with some coffee. He looks down at you and raises an eyebrow.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Trying to cool off." He roles his eyes and sits down on the couch. Melone chuckles and goes back to whatever he was doing, leaving you to bury your face back into the carpet.

~Time Skip~

You sigh as you slowly drift off to sleep, finally comfortable.

"Why are you still here?" You lift your head from the carpet to see a groggy Ghiaccio.

"Its to hot in my room. Plus, I haven't moved since this morning." He shakes his head and sits on the couch. He looks the other way as he motions for you to come over. You smile and immediately plop yourself next to him. He blushes and looks in the opposite direction. You just chuckle and lay your head on his shoulder.

"Thanks......Ghia......" He looks over to you as you fall asleep. He sighs and pulls you into his lap. He snuggles his face in the crook of your neck and slowly drifts off to sleep.

(Bleh)