~Just a Little Jealous~ Fugo x Reader

(This was requested by the awsome SportGirlFanGirl. Dont forget to request!)

Fugo groans as he looks over Narancia's answers. As he sees another mistake, he slowly reaches for the fork in front of him. Just as he was about to full on stab the boy, you walk in.

"(Y/N)!" You look over to Narancia and pat his head, making Fugo scoff.

"Hey guys, I was just wondering if you were hungry." Narancia starts nodding his head. You look over to Fugo with a bright smile which he cant help but blush at. He sighs and nods as he puts the math books away. You smile and walk out of the room to prepare food. As he watches you leave, a huge grin was plastered on Fugo's face.

"Shes really adorable." Fugo quickly turns to Narancia anger on his face.

"What did you just say?!"

"Chill out man, I'm just saying shes really cute." Fugo growls and storms out of the room. As he walks into the kitchen, he watches you cook. He loves to watch you cook, you smile and sing and it makes Fugo's heart beat out of his chest. When he was about to walk in, Giorno comes through the other door and stands next to you. Fugo's smile vanishes as its replaced with one of anger.

"What are you cooking?" You smile at Giorno and keep stirring the food.

"Its cold out and everyone is glum, so I thought I would make soup!" Giorno smiles and pats your head.

"Your too kind. Oh hello Fugo." Fugo just grunts and walks away. You watch his retreating from with a frown.

"Is he okay? I dont want him to be sad." Giorno smiles and grabs bowls for everyone.

"Hes fine, just a little jealous."

~Time Skip Brought To You By King Crimson~

"The soups really good (Y/N)." Fugo watches as you lightly blush at Bucciarati's words. This just pisses him off more and more. He suddenly stands up and storms off. You frown and follow after him. Before he could reach the stairs, you quickly grab his wrist.

"Fugo, what's wrong?" He quickly whips around and looks at you, his glare turning into a sad frown.

"Its nothing, go back to the others." You shake your head and wrap your arms around him.

"Panna, you can tell me anything." Fugo blushes as he wraps his arms around you. He sighs.

"Well, it's now or never. (Y/N), I l-like you." You pull away and look at him.

"Well I like you too." Fugo shakes his head.

"No, I m-mean I l-love you. N-not as a friend." You widen your eyes and blush. You quickly place a kiss on his lips.

"I live you too." He blushes and pulls you closer for a deeper kiss. Once you two break away, you start giggling.

"You were jealous weren't you? That's why you looked so moody." Fugo blushes and looks down.

"Maybe a little bit." You giggle more and tangle your hand with his.

"Well let's go back now and let everybody know I'm your so we dont have the same mistake later." He smiles and nods. You both walk back into the room hand in hand. Bucciarati gasp as tears appear in his eyes.

"Oh my god, my babies are growing up." You laugh and sit down at the table next to Fugo. You rest your head on his shoulder as you listen to Musta complain. Fugo smiles and pecks your the top of your head, theres no way this could get any better.

(I'm sorry if it was bad. Feel free to request! I'll see you lovely people later!)